Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

Sorry if i'm just being blind but is there an option to see all the recent "popular" posts.  Eg specify more then 4 likes.  

Just trying to catch up on the DS thread and whilst its some great reading would be good to say" give me all the posts with more then 4 likes in the last 24 hours".  Regardless of topic just to get an overview of the daily gems (and then i could delve further for more action).

Or have i just reverted back to newb status and this already exists?

Are you talking about "likes"  Your group has 150 a day limit, are you doing more than 150 a day?
I have no idea, if that's the case, I can try to not be so easily pleased. See, we're off to a good start. What group am I in? Maybe I don't "like" the group I'm in.

Are you talking about "likes"  Your group has 150 a day limit, are you doing more than 150 a day?

I'm not sure I've even read 150 posts today. Let alone liked that many. I definitely don't like my group. I may like their posts, but I don't like my group. Whatever my group is.

By group i mean you are in the "Members+" group, that's all.   So it never works for you at all anymore.  You can't like any post in any forum?

I don't know. I've been trying to not read the posts now cause I guess I just agree with too much. Some seem to stick and some don't. This is, I think, the third day that this has occurred. I can't imagine that I've liked more in the past three days than other days though.

1 minute ago, Jeff Mack said:

i don't think there is anything wrong with it.  150 is a boat load of likes.  I didn't change anything.  It worked just as it should.  If you want 500, i will give you 500.  Doesn't really matter to me.

I'm not really the stingy type so do whatever you feel is best.

@dcdfan I honestly think it's a "glitch" in the system.  That it just happens sometimes.  For a few weeks, quite a few months ago, I was having that problem.  Both before and after I became a mod.  I would try to like something, and it would tell me that I couldn't like a user's content.  Or that I was out of Likes.  I think I even posted once or twice about it (sometime last year), but just ended up not pursuing it.

Even today, I have had that problem.  Sometimes, it relates to my connectivity.  I'm on a WiFi at work, and sometimes, the WiFi loses it's signal.  And if I'm trying to like something when the single is gone, it won't actually push the like through.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...