Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

On 11/2/2016 at 11:54 AM, Mhd747 said:

Im keep on having to sign in after every 5 minutes, also trued to upload attachments but just says "loading" where the upload button is.

Are you switching between devices.  It seems that in one of the last updates, if you switch between computers it only allows you to stay logged in on one device.  I myself switch between at least two computers all day (work laptop and home).  I have to login on each one after I switch.  Not very happy about it myself.

20 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

Are you switching between devices.  It seems that in one of the last updates, if you switch between computers it only allows you to stay logged in on one device.  I myself switch between at least two computers all day (work laptop and home).  I have to login on each one after I switch.  Not very happy about it myself.

Not happening to me (yet).  I'm on three different devices - Mac/Safari, iPhone/BP App, and PC/Firefox.

9 hours ago, Pinkwhale27 said:

I have been getting email alerts for a year on the different topics and then all of a sudden I quit getting them.  I updated all of my preferences and still nothing.  Any suggestions?

Somehow you added yourself to the spam list, maybe hit a spam button by accident.  I removed you from that list so your emails should resume.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there anyway to update the max size of pictures you can upload? 
Every picture I take with my mobile is always about 5-6 mb and I always need to edit it before uploading. I don't know if it's because I use browser to upload and not the app.

The size of a picture is a function of your mobile's camera. If you want to shrink a picture you'll have to take the picture outside the app, use a third party tool to "shrink" it and then use the library feature instead of the camera in the BP app.

Rolling back a few days to the topic of multiple log in stations causing errors.... I'm not sure how long ago it happened, but I've been logged out of the forum app on my iPhone. The issue for me, is that it will not let me log back in. 

In the app, if I tap the drop-down menu, the only button that actually engages any reaction is the Settings tab. If I click any of the other 3 it appears the button is being pressed, but nothing happens. I haven't been able to reply to threads. Not sure what to do. Has anyone else had this issue?