Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

Er.....anyone having problems with the brickpicker app? I using andriod and ever since the update my just keep on loading and loading. I have to log in using the computer to write this. As far as I know, some members here have initial problems with the app but it was resolved soon after?

Hey guys, not sure how long this bug has been around... could've existed pre-update as I don't see why you'd be changing hyperlinks on the mainpage.... but....

If you go in under Price Guide---> click Star Wars ---> land on City page. 

(Edit: For clarification, the above is in the drop down menu you get when you hover over Price Guide. Clicking through to the master list and then clicking Star Wars works as expected)

Checked all the others, they seem to point to their respective themes properly. Star Wars is the odd one out. No big deal but thought someone should know! 

Edited by Zelgazra
more info

Same problem with micbelt. I using andriod interface. Now I find that I cannot even quote others. Evidence of my blank post above trying to quote micbelt.

Hope the problems with the app iron out soon, miss checking brickpicker easily in the old days. (Not that old I guess, only have these problems since the update.)

:mda:

7 minutes ago, Ted said:

Same problem with micbelt. I using andriod interface. Now I find that I cannot even quote others. Evidence of my blank post above trying to quote micbelt.

Hope the problems with the app iron out soon, miss checking brickpicker easily in the old days. (Not that old I guess, only have these problems since the update.)

:mda:

I have no control over it.  You can use the web interface which works fine.  I have to wait for updates just like everyone here.  Right now I am beta testing an actual app upgrade that seems to be working pretty nice on iOS so far.  I have no idea when it will be released, hopefully soon.