Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

There is no "wanted" feature for your brickfolio. Just like a regular investment portfolio, it's a summary of what you own, not what you want to own. :)

Cheers gregpj - understood

Its a shame, as im sure im not alone wanting to build a portfolio that is not complete just yet... mines 'Tracked' models! :D

Thanks for clearing that up!

Cheers gregpj - understood

Its a shame, as im sure im not alone wanting to build a portfolio that is not complete just yet... mines 'Tracked' models! :D

Thanks for clearing that up!

I'm sure Jeff has read this... I agree it would be a neat feature but probably pretty painful when you put a set into your Wanted list... forget about it.. come back 6 months later and realize it just went up 50% in value. Oops should have bought it earlier! :)

• Like 1

Not sure where to post this, so...

I posted a link in a BP thread 21108 - Ghostbusters Ecto-1 post #902 to direct to BP thread 2016 - Rumored Ghostbusters HQ - 75827 & it didn't show up on my phone. So, it's probably not showing up on other peoples as well. Not sure if it's a glitch or by design...

Not sure where to post this, so...

I posted a link in a BP thread 21108 - Ghostbusters Ecto-1 post #902 to direct to BP thread 2016 - Rumored Ghostbusters HQ - 75827 & it didn't show up on my phone. So, it's probably not showing up on other peoples as well. Not sure if it's a glitch or by design...

Dunno, I just moved everything to the right thread anyways. I've noticed that the mobile app doesn't always catch up as fast or display linked/embedded content the same as one would expect....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a suggestion for the Brickpicker digests and other emails that go out. It'd be a great if a particular link to a post went directly to that post itself. Right now the links all go to the first page of the topic. You then have to search to find that post you were intending to visit. That's all. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Lego_Yoda said:

Hey guys - not sure where the correct place to ask this but how do i see the latest "top selling lego sets".  When i visit the page I'm still seeing as of Aug 15.  Is there a way to see previous months top sellers too?

Sadly this page will be disappearing.  We do not have access to quantity sold any longer.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2015‎ ‎6‎:‎50‎:‎45‎, Jeff Mack said:
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2015‎ ‎6‎:‎47‎:‎59‎, Lego_Yoda said:

Hey guys - not sure where the correct place to ask this but how do i see the latest "top selling lego sets".  When i visit the page I'm still seeing as of Aug 15.  Is there a way to see previous months top sellers too?

Sadly this page will be disappearing.  We do not have access to quantity sold any longer.

You do for BrickClassifieds! ;)

• Like 1

First: thanks a lot for your work. The new pages look at lot more ... modern. This is great. I have some quirks I describe below, but I wanted to be sure you know how much this is appreciated, and that my intention is to help improve further, not to complain.

It might have been covered already, but I just now cannot find it: am I the only one missing the graph with the number of sets sold over time in the set overview page?

(small: also, the graphs got harder to read. Now everything is "filled" under the curves, unlike before, which overwrites the grid lines which otherwise would be helpful. And while I am at it: the set overview page used to have the regular search input field, so you could from there just enter a new number, and get those data easily. That field is now gone too, and is missed.)

<picky>The length units should be "Imperial and Metric" (not 'Standard'). Or just name it for what it is: in and cm.</picky>

5 minutes ago, rcdb1984 said:

my new content streams aren't being saved. I've changed preferences and created a new stream and saved. It keeps changing back to a previous default.

If I can get a few more people to confirm this i will open a bug ticket.  I have created 3 custom streams so far and they are all holding.

Hi, guys , thx for all the work first of all , seen there is a  lot changed and have a few questions .

Can you not select on the price guide page pounds and the uk ebay as you could before or do i do something wrong ? 

Will the links to like bricklink and rebrickable coming on these pages as before or do i from now of on a separate search

Regards  

Yves

On 10/27/2015, 1:23:47, lego rules said:

Am I missing how to go to the last page of the thread I click on?  It only brings me to the first page.

Having the same issue, haven't seen a comment on it yet. Is this happening to everyone? 

Love the new look and improvements. Excellent work guys!