Retired Product Update Thread (2014-2017)

​From US LEGO Shop at Home

​I noticed that too but I thought that they had already been retired.

​You could be correct.  This is just the first time I noticed them gone.  Either way....they done...let the price climb begin!

Soooooo, lego USA now shows 796 retired products.  That is new.  It doesn't look fully updated yet.  Are the official retirements here?  Never mind, they are all official.  Finally!!!

Edited by waddamon
new info.
  • Like 1

6860 The Batcave
21002 Empire State Building
21005 Fallingwater
21012 Sydney Opera House
21103 The DeLorean time machine
31009 Small Cottage

​Should I have bought the Sydney Opera House yesterday? Will it make much now?

• Like 1

Nice.  Finally, from that list all the 2013 Star Wars sets with Yoda on the box have gone into the sunset.  I definitely suspected that was going down.. but good to see a final confirmation.  The only ones that I think haven't received the tag are the bigger exclusives like Red 5 and Ewok Village and i'm guessing both of those will see it very soon.  It's amazing the scramble that happens after the tag hits!  I just went on ebay and started to search a few of the newly retired sets to see if they had a bump in sales, and sure enough some did. The gunship has seen a few sales at higher prices just over the last few days, and i'm sure many sets will also see that bump as people scramble to get or stock up on sets they may have missed. 

The only one from that list that i'm regretting not getting yet is SC. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...