Retired Product Update Thread (2014-2017)

the list is only showing all sets available?

This is every set that Lego.com shows as being retired.  I should note;  70163 Toxikita's Toxic Meltdown and 10500 Horse Stable are not retired now.  For some reason, they are included in the search for 'Retired Product'.  They are both currently showing "Call to check product availability" and are the only 2 non-retired sets included in that search.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On Daily Deals today, someone mentioned that 70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair is now retired.  All TLM sets (except The Sea Cow) are now showing as Retired.  (Not sure if this has been reported yet).

Also Ultra Agents is showing up as the entire product line being retired.  The line isn't even showing in the Themes section of the website.

Edit:  I was on UK, not US.  Never mind (although, the Themes part of my post stands true).

Edited by Alpinemaps
Oops

On Daily Deals today, someone mentioned that 70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair is now retired.  All TLM sets (except The Sea Cow) are now showing as Retired.  (Not sure if this has been reported yet).

Also Ultra Agents is showing up as the entire product line being retired.  The line isn't even showing in the Themes section of the website.

They don't show retired in for me in the US shop, but they do in the England shop.  I am sure the retirement is eminent in my browser though.

They don't show retired in for me in the US shop, but they do in the England shop.  I am sure the retirement is eminent in my browser though.

Just a reminder : this is the official retirement thread , if it didn't happen don't post it .

Ugh, yea.  About that....I got switched to UK, so...um...errr...it happened in the UK?  (Yeah, I messed up - fixed it in my post).

Edited by Alpinemaps

• 3 weeks later...

Do we have an ongoing list of sets that look like they were ousted during 2xVIP?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but here's what i've seen so far:

Architecture: Villa Savoye (Retired in EU, still available elsewhere)

City: Camper Van

Marvel Super Heroes: Starblaster Showdown, Captain America vs Hydra

Minifigures: Series 14

Mixels: Series 5, and most of series 6

Ninjago: Battle for Ninjago

Star Wars: Red 5, General Grievous Wheel Bike, Utapau Troopers, Anakin's Jedi Interceptor

The Hobbit: Lonely Mountain, Mirkwood Elf Army

Lego Movie: Metalbeards Sea Cow, Metalbeards Duel, Emmets Construct-o-mech, Bennys Spaceship, 

9 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Do we have an ongoing list of sets that look like they were ousted during 2xVIP?

Star Wars: Red 5, General Grievous Wheel Bike, Utapau Troopers, Anakin's Jedi Interceptor

Lego Movie: Metalbeards Sea Cow, Metalbeards Duel, Emmets Construct-o-mech, Bennys Spaceship, 

I don't see Red 5 retired in EU

59 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Lets keep this thread for sets that are marked retired at S@H NOT just Sold Out.  Most of sets in your list are Sold Out in US only

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...