Retired Product Update Thread (2014-2017)

I dont think we missed much from July to January except for ssd? ;-)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

RE: "did 300 sets really retire this month?"...

Again, it's off the data I took off someone here on this forum, not sure how you guys find the data, maybe the approx. 300 or so sets were a mixture of sets retired end of last year to this year? and no one had taken the time to F5 the retired page since then? Not sure. But if you have data, I wouldn't mind updating the spreadsheet and the chart.

I dont think we missed much from July to January except for ssd? ;-)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

Actually SSD was June and already included in Grolim's original graph.  I guessed S @ H did not retire anything in November, otherwise this thread would have had more activity then

• Like 1

Thanks for the work on updating the list guys. I'll take a look at home tonight and see if I can make some posts of the stats.

By the way some of the new additions (S1 Mixels, FH, etc) were already in your original list.  You might want to check for duplicates

Edited by Darth_Raichu

Guest TabbyBoy

I think it's just a matter of time before a "resurrection" thread is needed.  To keep the peace, I'll not mention examples.

Funny that the TH is still "Sold Out" though.

I think it's just a matter of time before a "resurrection" thread is needed.  To keep the peace, I'll not mention examples.

Funny that the TH is still "Sold Out" though.

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Town-Hall-10224

Looks retired from here. Santa's Workshop will be back for Europe in the fall no doubt. For the other sets only the dizziest of dreamers can see them coming back. For the rest of us we have reality in 2015 to look forward to.

Guest TabbyBoy

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Town-Hall-10224

Looks retired from here. Santa's Workshop will be back for Europe in the fall no doubt. For the other sets only the dizziest of dreamers can see them coming back. For the rest of us we have reality in 2015 to look forward to.

Thanks, I take that back.  How did you get to the page initially as entering "10224" or "Town Hall" into search field brings up nothing?  I wonder if this will soon appear under the "Retired Product" search like the other victims this month.

Yeh, as far as Santa's Workshop goes, I flipped the one I had and will re-buy at the end of the year.  Seems like bouncing WVM was the start.

Edited by TabbyBoy

Thanks, I take that back.  How did you get to the page initially as entering "10224" or "Town Hall" into search field brings up nothing?  I wonder if this will soon appear under the "Retired Product" search like the other victims this month.

Yeh, as far as Santa's Workshop goes, I flipped the one I had and will re-buy at the end of the year.  Seems like bouncing WVM was the start.

You can find Townhall on US site and then change region to UK or whatever

Guest TabbyBoy

You can find Townhall on US site and then change region to UK or whatever

Oh.. so it may NOT be retired in the UK yet?  I can't be bothered to cheat like that as I only look at the UK region.

Guest TabbyBoy

That's what I did the first time and it still doesn't work for me, must be ISP as it's the same with either UK or US proxy or without. I'll take your word for it. Thanks anyway!  It's strange that you have to faff around like this when you can easily search for other retired sets.

Oh, 50S4 on a TB in John Lewis, Reading - 3 on the shelf as of last night.  Strangely boxes didn't look that good so I wonder if they've just been resealed?