Retired Product Update Thread (2014-2017)

That's what I did the first time and it still doesn't work for me, must be ISP as it's the same with either UK or US proxy or without. I'll take your word for it. Thanks anyway!  It's strange that you have to faff around like this when you can easily search for other retired sets.

I think it depends on the previous page.

Sometimes a link can work, sometimes not (error 403, access denied).

A direct link from brickpicker (US server) would work, but if you were connected on the european LEGO Shop at Home some seconds ago, it may be not.

Edited by biniou

• 2 weeks later...

Been thinking about the TMNT thing but I'm don't know if the series done on Mega bloks will help or hurt the Lego versions. I know Lego is way better quality but Mega Bloks do make some good looking sets. I can imagine Mega Bloks very well may look a lot better since I'm new I may have no idea what I'm talking about tho lol. Not sure if a TMNT die hard fan would go down with Lego or just switch to the other side

Checked a few more sets and looks like more have retired on the UK / EU / AUS in the last few days:

70800 - Getaway glider

70802 - Bad cop pursuit

70804 - Ice cream machine

70805 - Trash chomper

70806 - castle cavalry

I downloaded this but the numbers are out of synch with the descriptions as from Feb before the SW category.....

Not quite sure what you mean, you mean the set numbers?

Sorry I think I know what you mean now, must have happened when i was trying to delete duplicates. I'll work on it

Edited by Silliebaby

Why are people anxiously awaiting these retirement status updates? Do you need confirmation of what you've been able to see with your own eyes for months now?

Exactly. It makes it "official", for your definition of "official".