Retired Product Update Thread (2014-2017)

Thanks, I have no idea how to run a script.  I manually go through the retired product pages on LEGO website, because I like to waste time and remain in the dark in the modern computing age.

Waddamon you are the script.  Be the script.  (Like in Caddyshack with be the ball).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update to say I have run my script again today and there are no new items with a "Retired Product" tag since I last ran the update on Aug 21st.

Some must be imminent though...

Is it me or does everyone else feel like throwing a party when your list is updated. I don't even care if I own the set, party at my house. We are over due grolim.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Also, here's an updated graph with the month scale properly reflected.

bp_1408405637__retired_by_month_aug14b.j

Given this graph I was expecting quite a number of sets to be officially retired by now (November). Did I miss it, or did it not happen this year and we all have to hope for end of the year?

Given this graph I was expecting quite a number of sets to be officially retired by now (November). Did I miss it, or did it not happen this year and we all have to hope for end of the year?

10230 thanks for the post.

I have been wanting to find the topic that discussed who one of our expert retirement chart updaters was - I think it is Grolim and maybe one other that maintains excel files and charts.  I would be thinking lego this year would updating many sets to officially retired in January.  Curious what the experts on the retirement cycles have to say.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if posted, my alert went off an hour ago but I just got to my computer.

AA is marked as retired now. I guess people will be happy. :)

Haven't checked the whole list, but I guess they updated as they release the early access of the helicarrier.

• Like 1

TH, AA, GE, R2, HH, HE all listed retired on europe/asia LEGO Shop at Home.

I cannot find some of those on Fr or Uk.

Is 10225 and 10224 not being listed you defining as retired?  If so I agree for my own opinion but would be nice to see a badge on them

In that case BTTF is also retired...

I made an incomplete list in the DD thread. Probably those I lay my eyes on. Anyway:

Retirement on en-FR:
10937 AA
10233 HE
79003 UG
79008 PSA
10211 GE
10235 WVM
76000 Mr Freeze
76006 Extremis
76007 Malibu
75021 Gunship
75025 Jabba's SB
70404 Castle
31011 AA (as well)
31012 FH
41006 DB
21002 ESB
7965 MF
21002 MC
42000 Racer
3315 OH
pretty much all super heroes 76000-76007...

• Like 2