STAR WARS VII - "The Force Awakens" - Movie Discussion

gregpj

maybe there is a beach volleyball scene like in Top-Gun

Ha, I think you really might be onto something after I watched the trailer again...would not at all be surprised to see Jedi vs Troopers in a quidditch type game with the original Kenny Loggins playing in the background recapturing that epic scene from Top Gun:

O4AVk8Xl.jpg

• Like 2

They could've put more creative imagination into the design of that big rectangular block that that chick is riding on.

I think this could be the first Star Wars Duplo set that we'll see...and not surprising that given the source material, it will be a very accurate model.

Edited by LegoManiacc

They could've put more creative imagination into the design of that big rectangular block that that chick is riding on.

It was pretty ugly. Maybe an original concept they decided to use. I like how in the back ground when Rolly droid is moving you see all the pod racers in the background rotting in scrap. A little jab at the prequels I'd say.

It was pretty ugly. Maybe an original concept they decided to use. I like how in the back ground when Rolly droid is moving you see all the pod racers in the background rotting in scrap. A little jab at the prequels I'd say.

Realistically, not all vehicles would be built to be aerodynamic or scary. This looks like a John Deere utility vehicle that you might find on a farm or in a shipping yard. A badass death-tractor would be poor art design for a movie that is trying to create a believable universe.

Edited by johnwray

Apparently I am in the minority, but I thought the flaming lightsaberISH claymore was lame.

More people are displeased with it than you could imagine. There are no cooler enemies than old school Siths, and they don't tend to be this flashy. But children probably find this very cool, and this movie is apparently made for them.

• Like 1