STAR WARS VII - "The Force Awakens" - Movie Discussion

gregpj

I especially like this last bit...

And then the title card appears - Star Wars: The Force Awakens - and we see the Millennium Falcon, firing blasters, coming right at the camera.

(emphasis on MF my own).... I personally have no ambition to pay crazy amounts of $ for a new or used 10179, but this bodes well for those of us who hold a faint hope (a new hope?) that Lego will re-release this beast!

• Like 2

New rumor: standalone film following a group of bounty hunters as they steal the plans for the Death Star.  Falcon to be included in the film, but not Solo.

That's at least 4 films with the Falcon now in progress...gotta be a new UCS I would think.

that's probably two extra films - they steal plans for Death Star I in first one, and steal plans for Death Dtar II in a sequel

Edited by No More Monkeys
  • Like 1

that's probably two extra films - they steal plans for Death Star I in first one, and steal plans for Death Dtar II in a sequel

I would gladly pay my ten bucks to watch bounty hunters steal a pack of charmin toilet paper from a target, especially if Boba Fett is in it!  Bring 'em on!

I would gladly pay my ten bucks to watch bounty hunters steal a pack of charmin toilet paper from a target, especially if Boba Fett is in it!  Bring 'em on!

Better yet - how they each had 3 SGEs in the cart at Target, and manager was chasing them down all over the store to tell that the limit is 2. Pew, pew! Woosh, woosh... throat hugs....

• Like 2