STAR WARS VII - "The Force Awakens" - Movie Discussion

gregpj

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmmm.

Vader's body wasn't on the SSD (when it crashed into the DS 2) and was burned on Endor by Luke

Even if larger sections of the SSD crashed on Endor (i'm no rocket scientist but reentry gets super hot) I dunno if "BBQ Vader" was moved onto   it.  maybe the dude is holding 3 of Vader's spare helmet sections put together? 

trek, please feel free to create a new speculation thread about the upcoming 8000 element count ep 7 SSD :)

I think they are releasing an 8000 piece version.

Well maybe they could also release a 20,000 piece Mega UCS MF to go with it. :)

Since I do not have a 10179 I would not be upset.   :)

In reality though if I was brand new to Lego's I love the new little $130 ISD.  Its fun enough looking I may have to build one of them vs letting it sit in a box.

• Like 1

Well maybe they could also release a 20,000 piece Mega UCS MF to go with it. :)

Since I do not have a 10179 I would not be upset.   :)

In reality though if I was brand new to Lego's I love the new little $130 ISD.  Its fun enough looking I may have to build one of them vs letting it sit in a box.

Well, I for one know I'll be building the new ISD.

• Like 1

hmmm.

Vader's body wasn't on the SSD (when it crashed into the DS 2) and was burned on Endor by Luke

Even if larger sections of the SSD crashed on Endor (i'm no rocket scientist but reentry gets super hot) I dunno if "BBQ Vader" was moved onto   it.  maybe the dude is holding 3 of Vader's spare helmet sections put together? 

The Star Wars Facebook page had a video with Warrick Davis in it today.  They announced that he will be back for Episode VII.  Warrick played Wicket the Ewok.  Between that, and Vader's helmet, I'm thinking we're going back to Endor for a little while.

Noticed the mechanical right hand. I am just glad the tradition of body mutilation will be carried on to movie VII

Could be an older Luke, with no more skin over the mechanical right hand he has.

I think a return to Endor was always in the mind of Lucas and there was filming in skellig but that coud be any forest, but Warwick has played other characters in star wars I think he played 2 different ones in one of the prequels.. The Ewoks were extremely popular with the youner generation of str wars (rotj) fans so i wouldn't be surprised to see a return to TPOE.

Star Wars Celebration VII is going to be insane.

I know it!  I bought my tickets for Celebration VII the day they went on sale.  Yes, I know that was TWO YEARS in advance.  I just wanted to be sure I got them.  I'm pretty sure I bought them before the Disney acquisition.

I think a return to Endor was always in the mind of Lucas and there was filming in skellig but that coud be any forest, but Warwick has played other characters in star wars I think he played 2 different ones in one of the prequels.. The Ewoks were extremely popular with the youner generation of str wars (rotj) fans so i wouldn't be surprised to see a return to TPOE.

You're right, I forgot about that.  The most significant role in Episode I was as a stand-in/walk-in for Yoda.

Hmm...