STAR WARS VII - "The Force Awakens" - Movie Discussion

gregpj

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the villian is extremely similar to Darth Revan...reborn?  Or are they scrapping Old Republic?

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2014/10/rumor-star-wars-episode-vii-villain.html

There have also been rumors that one of the villians is female who hunts the John Boyega character (stormtrooper who deserted) and we haven't learned Gwendolyn Christie's role yet...is Brienne of Tarth a Sith?

Lucas seriously did Boba Fett wrong by making him die that way. Really? The greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy gets knocked of a skiff by a blind Han Solo? C'mon. If he was going to go down, it should have been in a blaze of glory.

In the expanded universe, he escapes the Sarlac. If he shows up in VII - I may or may not squee like a schoolgirl at a boy band concert.

• Like 1

In the expanded universe, he escapes the Sarlac. If he shows up in VII - I may or may not squee like a schoolgirl at a boy band concert.

It would make sense he could jetpack his way out of there.  With the timeline, maybe there another "Fett" to be the next bounty Hunter like the torch was passed from Jango to Boba.

It would make sense he could jetpack his way out of there.  With the timeline, maybe there another "Fett" to be the next bounty Hunter like the torch was passed from Jango to Boba.

I hope he/she will be a 15 year old teenager with overly cool lines. /This sentence may contain traces of sarcasm/

Maybe it has nothing to do with Luke and it's in a different time period in future. We have no idea so already saying the title is awful when you don't even know what that title contains, is like saying a book has an awful title when you haven't even read it.

We do know that Mark Hamill was cast.  Who do you suppose he is playing?

We do know that Mark Hamill was cast. Who do you suppose he is playing?

Mark Hamill could be at the beginning or in a flashback. I don't see Disney using Mark Hamill as the main star of Star War VII. They are going to try a make something remarkable and I believe they will be moving on from Luke. He will most likely still show up but not a main character. IMHO
  • Like 1