STAR WARS VII - "The Force Awakens" - Movie Discussion

gregpj

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so they are going to do a remake of 10179 in some form... maybe fewer pieces?

Ah, and almost forgot... Citing the picture above, will trade my two NISB SSDs for your one NISB 10179

Is that really a Lego MF?  It doesn't look Lego to me it looks more with the smooth contours like a Hasbro toy.  I am not an expert so could you all elaborate on the concern from this photo?  I hope a new 10179 is coming.

Is that really a Lego MF? It doesn't look Lego to me it looks more with the smooth contours like a Hasbro toy. I am not an expert so could you all elaborate on the concern from this photo? I hope a new 10179 is coming.

The picture, if real, implies that MF is going to be the prominent feature of the film. TLC likes money. Sooooo....

Never been a big SW guy, but there is no way I`ll miss seeing the upcoming films. Really, at the very least they will be good, if not great, so it`s definitely worth the hype! J.J. Abrams is easily the best for the job I think, even though a couple other names were tossed in the hat, I still think he comes out on top. 

• 2 weeks later...

Could you people just stop to take pictures of my garden!

Great expectation building comes with great responsibility... ups wrong movie... I mean:

Yes, a Filmmaker's strength flows from the Sequel and Prequel and Triology. But beware of the dark side. Haste, eagerness, greed,; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a filming. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, flop the box office it will.

I am so looking forward to the movies (and the LEGOS!!!!! ;-) ) but the fear is great with this one... :-(

Looks really similar to the old version. I was at Target yesterday and was scanning the LEGO and action figure isles with my son and there were a ton of new Disney STAR WARS figures and ships. I really wanted to buy a two foot long X-Wing. Very cool.

I think I may have seen that one too. Such a shame that the cockpit won't even open.