What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest TabbyBoy

I'm currently placing a lot of separate orders at Tesco for Click & Collect to take advantage of the 1500 points for £60 spend. I shop at Tesco anyway and the points will soon be used. If any orders are cancelled, I'll accept that and will return any that have points deducted. At least this time I can inspect the sets when I collect. Once I receive shipments, I'll itemise in an updated post. From experience, Tesco stock is much better kept than Argos and is often boxed. Also, some deals beat Argos!

I'm going in big but, not as big as the Argos orders ;-)

UPDATE... As soon as I tried to place the 10th order, the 1000 points for £60 spend disappeared and it's now just 500 points for £30 spend. I looked at my order history and the orders up until now have been confirmed so hopefully I'll get the 14000+ points for a big blowout when there's a boost of some kind on.

Photo or it didn't happen? I'll post one assuming that the order is collected OK.

Up your arse, Argos!

Edited by TabbyBoy

FO Tie Fighter 75101 $35 x5

Resistance Troop Transporter 75140 $35 x3

Kylo Ren's Shuttle 75103 $59 x4

Micro AT-AT $5 x3; micro Snowspeeder $5 x3

Friends Emma's House $35 x2

Friends Hair Salon $15 x1

Did not get: 2 more Emma's Houses, $30 Avenger Tower x3, $40 misfortunes keeps x2,  $59 deep sea vessels x7, $35 Scooby Lighthouses x4, $19 Wu Dragons, $25 Roni. Rex x2, $30 Elves Secret Market x4, $15 Elves Epic Ship x2, $15 friends Hot Air Balloons x9, $40 Nether Fortress x3, $30 First Night x3, $35 Ender Dragon, $40 Friends tree House x2, and about 6 other half price Ninjago and City set. Could have dropped almost $2k on half price Lego, but stuck with Star Wars and Friends sets that my daughter would want. 

• Like 3

Taking advantage of the Tesco points glitch should see my buy-in for 2 x Scooby Mansions and Lighthouses and City Deep Sea Subs work out at £46.50, £20 and £15 respectively. Unlike the States, cheap Lego does not come easy.

Edited by Scatterbug

Here is a new one and not really sure where to post but I bought 4x of the Quake Beast on Lego LEGO Shop at Home to flip since they are rare and I receive 1 Technic Fire Plane. Lol. They apparently have none as it is now backordered so they just tossed in first thing they found. 

Did not get: 2 more Emma's Houses, $30 Avenger Tower x3, $40 misfortunes keeps x2,  $59 deep sea vessels x7, $35 Scooby Lighthouses x4, $19 Wu Dragons, $25 Roni. Rex x2, $30 Elves Secret Market x4, $15 Elves Epic Ship x2, $15 friends Hot Air Balloons x9, $40 Nether Fortress x3, $30 First Night x3, $35 Ender Dragon, $40 Friends tree House x2, and about 6 other half price Ninjago and City set. Could have dropped almost $2k on half price Lego, but stuck with Star Wars and Friends sets that my daughter would want. 

Damn son, u lucky. I would've cleared some of those u left behind. Oh so lucky!

4 hours ago, cory730 said:

Here is a new one and not really sure where to post but I bought 4x of the Quake Beast on Lego LEGO Shop at Home to flip since they are rare and I receive 1 Technic Fire Plane. Lol. They apparently have none as it is now backordered so they just tossed in first thing they found. 

Those are rare because TRU was throwing them in with a $40 order, and all Bionicle has been backordered on LEGO Shop at Home for a while. Though the Fire Plane would make more sense as a substitute for the Lava beast ... ;)

I was transferred to a different area at work today so i have new Lego area to loot. Went to 3 walmarts but only 2 had deals/sets I was interested in. Here is a list and a pic of what I bought:

1x 75104 Kylo Ren's shuttle @ $59

1x 60095 deep sea exploration vessel @ $59

2x 75101 first order special forces Tie fighter @ $35 each

4x 76025 green lantern vs sinestro @ $9 each

2x 75915 pteranodon capture @ 9 each

2x 75917 raptor rampage @ $25 each

plus I quickly smooshed 2 series 16 banana minifigs @ $3.97 each (not pictured)

image.jpeg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, uaford said:

where did you get them

21 minutes ago, kiltyoneal said:

Got these at Walmart today:

41077: Aira's Pegasus Sleigh  $9

75917: Raptor Rampage  $25

75101: First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter  $35

41055: Cinderella's Romantic Castle  $35

Plenty left on the shelves for little Timmy!

My user name should be "little Timmy". 

• Like 5