LEGO Bans - Open Discussion

IMDeus

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, thelovemachine said:

I don't think bans can happen as easily anymore.  It seems they have hard limits now.  When my friend tried to buy more than the limit on another order, the site didn't allow it.  They should of done that a long time ago.

Anyone else notice this?

Which site are you referring to? shop.lego.com?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This may have been answered elsewhere, but has anyone been banned from TRU.com for multiple orders to get around item limits in the past?

or I guess, has anyone done this (made several orders of 1 item limit items) and had it all be successful without issue?

6 minutes ago, Achilles said:

This may have been answered elsewhere, but has anyone been banned from TRU.com for multiple orders to get around item limits in the past?

or I guess, has anyone done this (made several orders of 1 item limit items) and had it all be successful without issue?

I've never had an issue making multiple orders with TRU.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Achilles said:

People have been banned.  Someone mentioned around Christmas time that their 60th (or so) order of Vet Clinics got them banned.

• Like 1

This may have been answered elsewhere, but has anyone been banned from TRU.com for multiple orders to get around item limits in the past? or I guess, has anyone done this (made several orders of 1 item limit items) and had it all be successful without issue?

BA and I have been banned

Mine was multiple orders, different stuff. The same week of the Sandcrawler and Fairground Mixer frenzy.

• Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy
6 minutes ago, t12ung said:

If you are banned from SAH for some reason, what happens to your existing VIP rewards/points? Also, I guess there's no point trying to collect anymore VIP points from Lego in-store purchases?

That's why I don't let VIP points mount up, just in case.

7 minutes ago, t12ung said:

If you are banned from SAH for some reason, what happens to your existing VIP rewards/points? Also, I guess there's no point trying to collect anymore VIP points from Lego in-store purchases?

Some lose them...some get to use them.  Seems to be no definitive action from LEGO.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Some lose them...some get to use them.  Seems to be no definitive action from LEGO.

i was banned LEGO Shop at Home. still able to use and accumulate points at the store. i buy very less these days :) so points are not a problem.

last redemption was for the disney castle 

• Like 1