5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

Luceno's book "Labyrinth of Evil" was also a great lead-in to "Revenge of the Sith". I highly recommend that one.

Didn't know about that one. Never heard about that one. I've pretty much read his others. I'll check it on audible.

I did read he'll be writing his first canon book, "Tarkin". The 'buddy team-up" book by Kemp also looks good (Lords of the Sith)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/25/new-star-wars-book-line-announced

Its a shame .. that most of you guys are selling off the darth revans for so cheap .. why not hold for a year or 2? I can see this going up to $40-$50 in a year easy

May I ask why you think this. Most figs that sell for those kinds of loot are much more exclusive than this figure

May I ask why you think this. Most figs that sell for those kinds of loot are much more exclusive than this figure

I doubt this will sell below 25 .. so why such a hurry to unload .. if it doesn't go up that high .. I can always sell it for $20-$25 .. so really no risk in holding. I just think the minifigure is freggin awesome .. 10x better than the sith warrior in the jedi cruiser and those go for $20+ and are more common ...

p.s .. unlike other exclusives who wants a army of hulks, green arrow, ect ... ? Thats dumb .. I could see star wars fans lining up a army of darth revan jedi's and it would look sick

I think DR becoming canon will influence his value over time. However, I don't think he'll be as common as past SW fig polybags as Lego made you purchase $75 SW items. In the past, I would add the cheapest SW item for sale and buy non-SW sets. Heck, too bad that wasn't allowed this yr with the Simpsons packs.

I bet Lwgo has a surplus currently whereas they sold out in past May the 5th weeks.

• Like 1

I doubt this will sell below 25 .. so why such a hurry to unload .. if it doesn't go up that high .. I can always sell it for $20-$25 .. so really no risk in holding. I just think the minifigure is freggin awesome .. 10x better than the sith warrior in the jedi cruiser and those go for $20+ and are more common ...

p.s .. unlike other exclusives who wants a army of hulks, green arrow, ect ... ? Thats dumb .. I could see star wars fans lining up a army of darth revan jedi's and it would look sick

It will be interesting to see what happens for sure.

I just havnt seen to many of these figs go up into the $40 range unless much more exclusive. It def. is an awesome figure. Was a must have in my book.

It will be interesting to see what happens for sure.

I just havnt seen to many of these figs go up into the $40 range unless much more exclusive. It def. is an awesome figure. Was a must have in my book.

Im still holding onto around 50 MM polybags .. I hope the value goes up .. not looking good atm.

Im still holding onto around 50 MM polybags .. I hope the value goes up .. not looking good atm.

This was kind of my point. People talked up the MM figure saying how important he is to the comic community and how he ran this and started this...where are all the fans to buy the figure!!

I'd say eventually it should pay off once the amount of listings go down

This was kind of my point. People talked up the MM figure saying how important he is to the comic community and how he ran this and started this...where are all the fans to buy the figure!!

I'd say eventually it should pay off once the amount of listings go down

Well Im really not losing money holding onto it ... just be patient like any lego set

Isn't it already at that price? I just sold my last one yesterday for $26.99 BIN.

Yes currently it is, but i am talking for future... if you do not sell within 14 days I expect the price to fall relatively heavily or in other words to about 16$....

then it will (my prediction) take a few years to surpass 25$ again!

It also depends if they are sold separately and/or how many were given out!

I sold them on Ebay for $5 each,  It was a joke :) The other LEGO Shop at Home promo expired 5/1/14  If I was to access their system and create promo codes I could get in trouble. 

Note to self.................. Steve Buscemi guy is a joker/trixter.

Thanks for the DGW0 code though, got 4 free poly's out of that one :D

• Like 1

I totally agree. Even though revan is part of an extended universe, the fact that this is a limited piece and only available during the promo period may give some potential to this piece. I followed the whole KOTOR series and I think the character had significant appeal to me and hopefully many others too. Especially since the game revolved around him. *trying not to give a spoil the game*

One of the Managers at the LEGO store I frequent said they sent a bunch back to corporate.  (I asked if he had any left to give me).  He said since the deals weren't that great they didn't give out as many as planned.  They will probably end up at TRU in the next few months for $5.99 next to the rocking horses and turkeys.

One of the Managers at the LEGO store I frequent said they sent a bunch back to corporate.  (I asked if he had any left to give me).  He said since the deals weren't that great they didn't give out as many as planned.  They will probably end up at TRU in the next few months for $5.99 next to the rocking horses and turkeys.

Really?  I checked with our store today and he said they were completely sold out by noon.