5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

Guest TabbyBoy

I don't see the Malevolence commanding high prices while it is still currently available. This holiday season and the one to follow should be interesting.

Even though it's EOL in the UK, every man and his dog are still selling it.  I've done the "masking tape test" on them too and they are just not selling.

I don't get it... How can "Dath Revan" can be a so much anticipated mini-fig? Sorry, I'm not a big-super-huge-afosw-of-star-wars, I just want to understand how this minifig is taking a so big hype in the lego community...

No need.... Just be happy you can sell it and don't even know who it is lol

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

For one thing, it's probably the last EU figure that will ever get produced now that Disney has said all EU is non-canon. I think it's funny though how so many didn't like this being chosen as the 4th promo and then now are going on about wanting to get lots to flip later. To those i say, welcome to the party. Better late than never. ;) 

I don't get it... How can "Dath Revan" can be a so much anticipated mini-fig? Sorry, I'm not a big-super-huge-afosw-of-star-wars, I just want to understand how this minifig is taking a so big hype in the lego community...

You actually answered your own question. You are not a big stars wars fan so that is why you don't get it. I do agree with FC though. You don't have to understand why to make money.

Super Star Destroyer, R2D2, DS2, everything pretty much on sale.

A lot of sets are not in the sale section, and for some reason dont show up if you click Theme > Starwars. You have to search on set name or number to find them. (might be temporary bug though)

Not the small x-wing, ewok village and ofc not the crawler

Darth Revan is not the usual obscure EU character. The game he is from is very popular, lots of SW fans played it through and actually has a nice story. I would say that probably more people know and like him than the Clone Wars series characters and he is certainly more valuable than a variant of a common figure.

This would explain how LEGO chose him. They probably searched for the most popular SW character they haven't done yet. He was first on that list, which is not surprising. 

What else was on the menu in terms of discounts?

75034 - 75046, 75000 - 75005, 75012, 75013, 75015 - 75022, 75024, 75025, 7965, 10188, 10121, 10225 + loads of clocks, watches etc.

Also some sets not on sales menu.

*EDIT* - Everything except Plates, certain keyrings, Sandcrawler, Ewok Village, standard x-wing, microfighters.

Ok, now I understand why Disney won't let this thing happen again in the future...

I believe that making EU non-canon excludes the Old Republic universe. It is not as confusing as the EU surrounding the movies, doesn't restrain Disney in creating his own stories because there are 3000 years between them and there is a moderately popular MMO still going around. I think we will still receive ToR games and products, since it is managed very well compared to other SW media...

I think Disney's intention only was to give himself some freedom.