5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

Even though it's EOL in the UK, every man and his dog are still selling it.  I've done the "masking tape test" on them too and they are just not selling.

A lot of stores still have it although they all upped the price in the last month from like 80 euro to 120 euro here. Let them sell out first :)

The free poster included in the May the 4th deals has been posted by Hothbricks:

5004230 LEGO Star Wars exclusive Poster'' target='_blank'>5004230 LEGO Star Wars exclusive Poster>5004230 LEGO Star Wars exclusive Poster

I wonder why they chose to have B-Wings in the top left corner...funny choice to me, considering it's reputation with last years discount fiasco.

There's a new B-wing set coming out this summer.

You're either going to go R2D2/Sandcrawler/Village/Barge/Palace and overpay....or you're going to have to stock up on a bunch of ticky-tack sets that IMO, aren't very desirable right now.  Even most of the sets that are in the 45.00/75.00 range that are on the verge of retiring/sold out aren't very good.  Y-Wing?, Vizla's Fighter?,Gungan Sub?.....even Rancor Pit (with all the discounts we've seen)....I'd feel dirty if I bought that at full price and had it sit there for a couple of years.  There is a tough "Path to Revan" for those of us who just want to get the figure and not spend a lot of money. 

Nice figure....nice obscure character.....rather see a lower buying stipulation price, a higher stipulation price or 75.00 worth of ANY LEGO.  

I totally agree. It's an interesting figure but $75 to get a hold of one isn't hot given that the current SW offering as a whole is garbage. You're either going to spend on a bunch of small junk sets or go large on DS, Sand Crawler, SSD (if available), R2... i.e. buy junk sets or spend $$$$$$ to get this minifigure. 

I think almost all the SW sets are on sale for 15% off in the international countries. We still have to wait to see what the deals are for the US.

Coming from "an international country" i can tell you the 15% off applies to all Star Wars sets except the sandcrawler, the 9493 X-wing, the "great vehicles collection", magnet series and the individual microfighters. However it does apply to the microfighter combo pack.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Brickpicker

FIY these are the Italian LEGO Shop at Home discounted prices for the bigger sets:

Death Star 10188: euro 356.99 (was 419.99)

SSD 10221: euro 339.99 (was 399.99)

Red Five X-wing 10240: euro 169.99 (was 199.99)

R2-D2 10225 : euro 152.99 (was 179.99)

Taxes and (free, on these sets) shipping included. Considering today's exchange rate, in USD:

Death Star 10188:  usd 494.99 + taxes

SSD 10221: usd 471.55 + taxes

Red Five X-wing 10240: usd 235.75 + taxes

R2-D2 10225 : usd 212.18 + taxes

I do not know what to do with these guys, the Italian market for big & expensive sets is fairly small and even at 15% off it is still a lot of money. Big question mark today...

Hope all the US peeps aren't expecting better May 4th promos here. If so we will have a lot of disgruntled people.

As the 15% discount is being 'linked' to the 15 years of Lego Star Wars, I'd imagine they'd be the same,

but

as the duration of the US sale is shorter, there runs the possibility of a bigger discount on a set (not as much as B-wing was)

and the shorter duration is to avoid an out of stock issue due to the US demand/frenzy being much more than the rest of the world.....

...or not, but it would be unusual for Europe to have a better deal than the US on Lego, though that would be fine with me as I got mine last night  :thumbsup:

I don't understand why they let the rest of the world know in advance what exactly will be on sale and what the discount will be and for the US they leave us in the dark.

The deals have already started everywhere else, they don't start until the 3rd here. I am sure we will know soon.