5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

Someone on reddit received and (it looks like) scanned a May the 4th Flyer they got.

http://imgur.com/a/VOD9m

http://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/23wcye/found_this_in_my_mailbox_today_lego_sandcrawler/

Unlike abri123's posted flyer, none of these seem to say anything set about 15% off. It only says "Select LEGO Star Wars sets on sale!" instead. So there is hope for some larger discounts on some sets...

I'm assuming that this is US, but it's not clear. I think this was mentioned before in a different flyer someone posted, but here's a comment from the reddit post anyway-

"...but in europe the SSD is on sale, and red 5, r2, and some others, so hopefully similar deals"

Hobby, I just got that exact card in the mail today - no details, just what we know already. Hopefully we'll get the more detailed info a day or two early.

Fortunately, I'm on a book buying run on the 3rd anyway, going past 3 LEGO stores during that day, so should be able to take advantage of whatever's going on sale-wise, if anything good.

Hobby, I just got that exact card in the mail today - no details, just what we know already. Hopefully we'll get the more detailed info a day or two early.

Fortunately, I'm on a book buying run on the 3rd anyway, going past 3 LEGO stores during that day, so should be able to take advantage of whatever's going on sale-wise, if anything good.

I soooo wish I had a LEGO store even remotely close to me.....

Looking forward to this sale.  Was lurking last year for May 4th and yielded much knowledge and entertainment from the craziness that ensued.

I soooo wish I had a LEGO store even remotely close to me.....

Looking forward to this sale.  Was lurking last year for May 4th and yielded much knowledge and entertainment from the craziness that ensued.

Lol IIRC we the S @ H was down for a few hours due to volume.  I hope they add some bandwith in anticipation for this year craziness

15% off Malevolence (first one in the list of favorites ;) )!! Yay!!!

They don't mention percentage, so, hopefully it would be 20%. From the other hand, last time discount were like 10%. I guess i would bite on a couple of red Fives, if they become B-wings of this year.  But they could try to unload Malvolence with higher discount. Which would be sad...

Did you all notice this on the Lego Shop at Home terms for the Revan for the May 4th promotion? . One free item per household.   Is that the same standard verbiage as last year or if we place multiple orders ship to home or multiple purchases at the store (myself, my wife, my kids) is that a new enforcement term and they are going to be limiting the Revan distribution?  On the Umbaran MHC's, I've got my fill of those from Target at $16 or so each, so I'll pass on them. :)

Did you all notice this on the Lego Shop at Home terms for the Revan for the May 4th promotion? . One free item per household.   Is that the same standard verbiage as last year or if we place multiple orders ship to home or multiple purchases at the store (myself, my wife, my kids) is that a new enforcement term and they are going to be limiting the Revan distribution?  On the Umbaran MHC's, I've got my fill of those from Target at $16 or so each, so I'll pass on them. :)

Pretty much same wording was on Martian Manhunter, I believe. And we all know how many ikeheart got. :-)

As I recall it has always said per order.  That would suck.  Although it would save me time from putting in a million orders.

As I recall it has always said per order.  That would suck.  Although it would save me time from putting in a million orders.

I could only find link to australian MM promo: http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/LEGO-Super-Heroes-Free-Gift

says one per household

this one might be screengrab of MM USA promo - https://www.patroneer.com/345256/lego/free-lego-martian-manhunter-minifigure

also one per household.