5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

Only one???  that's terrible odds!

I've read the fine print and far as I can tell, yes it's one one person that's going to win all of those sets, they are calling it the "Supreme Lego Star Wars Collection". It's going to be a single random draw from all VIP purchases, whether you buy Star Wars or not

Does anyone know if the Lego Movie sets will be on sale at all, or is it just some of the Star Wars sets?  Hubby is looking at Metalbeard's ship and at $250, I'm trying to talk him out of it.  ><  I'm sure there's a much more affordable way to qualify for the $75 spending to get the free figure.

Does anyone know if the Lego Movie sets will be on sale at all, or is it just some of the Star Wars sets?  Hubby is looking at Metalbeard's ship and at $250, I'm trying to talk him out of it.  ><  I'm sure there's a much more affordable way to qualify for the $75 spending to get the free figure.

To get the figure the $75 spent must be on Star Wars sets if I'm not mistaken.  No worries--he can get the Death Star, Ewok Village, or Super Star Destroyer instead :wink:

If you have a Lego store near you...with some luck/easy going cashier, they will give you the SW promo figure even if you don't spend up to $75 on SW sets...just make sure your total bill is above that.  Or you can purchase other sets and throw in a small SW set to increase your chances of getting May 4th promo.  At worse just ask the cashier first, delay and switch reps (that's what I did last time with a SW minifig promo). 

I'll probably buy another R2D2 in May or see what the best deals are.    

&nbsp;

In the past you had to buy star wars sets to get the star wars promo. It is star wars day after all. I wouldn't expect it to be any different this year.

&nbsp;

Last year during the may 4th promo I wanted the Han figure but didn't like a lot of the star wars options they had to get to 75 dollars. I added an A-wing and a boba fett key chain and then some superhero sets to get to 75 and the free Han figure was in my cart. I guess as long as I had a star wars item in my cart it worked, Not sure if this will work this year but its worth a try.

• Like 1

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Last year during the may 4th promo I wanted the Han figure but didn't like a lot of the star wars options they had to get to 75 dollars. I added an A-wing and a boba fett key chain and then some superhero sets to get to 75 and the free Han figure was in my cart. I guess as long as I had a star wars item in my cart it worked, Not sure if this will work this year but its worth a try.

Good info!! All three of my local lego stores wouldn't allow that...should have ordered more online during last year's event.

Is R2 still around where you are? It's been gone from my Lego store for some time now, no restock in sight.

The SSD was gone from June to October at my store. Being that it was already two years old, I immediately ordered one online in fear that it was EOL, as I wasn't going to make the same mistake I did with the Millennium Falcon. With R2 as popular as he is, Im guessing your store will get them back in eventually.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Brickpicker mobile app