5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

Brick envy must know someone on the inside. He is the master AFA Lego seller. Also had tons of Iron Patriots before anyone else.

23 sold already at $35 each I wonder what his cost is?

All in one big purchase?  or 5 seperate purchases?   I'll get the answer soon!  ha

The later

OK, so what do you all recommend for SW investment.. to get a couple of the mini figs on the 4th. Not too familiar with SW line. 

Best sets to buy using 75.00 twice?

Wait to see if any sets end up being on sale. At MSRP I would probably go with a R2D2.

what about a 75.00 part out order.  Get the Revan Mini and 75.00 worth of the best parting out new SW sets?

Thinking of getting:

75046 Coruscant Police Gunship

75034 DS Troopers

75035 Kashyyyk Troopers

Total: 75.97

Don't think its out of the realm to turn that 75 into a 100 or more.  So there is a possibility.

I admit, I haven't been much of SW fan since they launched episodes 1-3, so I have been out of the loop for awhile. Back when I was younger, I had several books and read up a bit on the SW universe, I definitely was no hardcore fan but I knew a lot more than those who just watched the movies. I have no idea who this guy is and if he will be valuable. I am already kicking myself for not getting in on the Martian Manhunter, (had no idea who he was either) and apparently he is pretty valuable and will probably be even more so down the road.

Any thoughts on the best way to grab Darth Revan? I see it is for SW purchases of $75 or more, obviously, the smaller the purchase, the bigger the offset the minifig gets you. However, smaller sets seem to be more readily discounted from other retailers, making this option less attractive unless you go for a set that is $150 or more (never discounted). At that price point, double VIP points start to get perform better and better since they scale up the more you spend, the number of purchases makes no difference. 

Curious - (and very very sorry if this has already been answered in the 8 pages of this thread) - so he will only be available for a day or two?  I live close to a Lego store, but it's at the MOA and always very packed.  ><  Is ordering online possible?

These offers are usually available online as well, however they often sell out online before in stores.

YMMV

OMG, for any VIP purchases between April 28th and May 5th, they are going to draw everything on that second page and from the first page: some SW sets will be 15% off, exclusive poster with any Star Wars purchase and of course the minifig for Star Wars purchases above $75

OMG, for any VIP purchases between April 28th and May 5th, they are going to draw everything on that second page and from the first page: some SW sets will be 15% off, exclusive poster with any Star Wars purchase and of course the minifig for Star Wars purchases above $75

"draw everything on that second page" - "draw", like a prize?