5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

But no mention about specific set discounts....

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

My money is still on big discount on Malevolence.  $100+ MSRP but NON UCS.  That way they do not break their no discount on UCS promise.

Question is, how much of a discount will make you want to buy that blue shelf warmer ?

Actually I have a feeling that our sales will be quite spectacular.  The number of day we get is 2.  Everyone else seems to start on the 28th.  I bet we will have sales that will be cleared out in under 30 minutes to an hour at best.  Watching what happened during double vip for the big sets was amazing.  They went fast and that was without actual discounts.  We may even see discounts through other retailers.  I stand in anticipation.  Hopefully my CC won't freak out in the midst of the bonanza.

My money is still on big discount on Malevolence.  $100+ MSRP but NON UCS.  That way they do not break their no discount on UCS promise.

Question is, how much of a discount will make you want to buy that blue shelf warmer ?

I have one of said shelf warmers and thats enough. (unless Target does a 65% off sale)

rather have republic gunship.

I guess non-US sales must really be weak in comparison to the US in order for them to get an extra week.  It is what it is.  The US customers will have to wait a week.  I don't think the early non-US sale will have any effect on US sales because the inventory is already in the UK and US.  

Actually I have a feeling that our sales will be quite spectacular.  The number of day we get is 2.  Everyone else seems to start on the 28th.  I bet we will have sales that will be cleared out in under 30 minutes to an hour at best.  Watching what happened during double vip for the big sets was amazing.  They went fast and that was without actual discounts.  We may even see discounts through other retailers.  I stand in anticipation.  Hopefully my CC won't freak out in the midst of the bonanza.

I think I can feel the credit cards in my wallet starting to shiver.

Actually I have a feeling that our sales will be quite spectacular. The number of day we get is 2. Everyone else seems to start on the 28th. I bet we will have sales that will be cleared out in under 30 minutes to an hour at best. Watching what happened during double vip for the big sets was amazing. They went fast and that was without actual discounts. We may even see discounts through other retailers. I stand in anticipation. Hopefully my CC won't freak out in the midst of the bonanza.

I gotta agree with you on this one. There must be something "extra" they are not telling us about yet.

I guess non-US sales must really be weak in comparison to the US in order for them to get an extra week. It is what it is. The US customers will have to wait a week. I don't think the early non-US sale will have any effect on US sales because the inventory is already in the UK and US.

You could be right, I also think that Lego believe there is a bigger reseller problem for them in the US. We don't get the same kind of buying restrictions in the UK. I've also never heard of any bans this side of the pond. Maybe a two day promotion is aimed at preventing resellers from caning all their stock.

You could be right, I also think that Lego believe there is a bigger reseller problem for them in the US. We don't get the same kind of buying restrictions in the UK. I've also never heard of any bans this side of the pond. Maybe a two day promotion is aimed at preventing resellers from caning all their stock.

I agree about reselling being a much bigger issue in the US.  Many times non-US countries suffer from poor discounts and specials when comparing them to the US, so enjoy this early bird sale.  Good luck on the 28th.  Remember to clicks on our affiliate links for LEGO S@H.   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Ahh you must have not been part of last year extravaganza.  Open up the May 4 2013 thread and witness all of the hilarity. ;)

I guess non-US sales must really be weak in comparison to the US in order for them to get an extra week.  It is what it is.  The US customers will have to wait a week.  I don't think the early non-US sale will have any effect on US sales because the inventory is already in the UK and US.  

I wonder how much this will affect the price for Darth Revan as the rest of the world will be getting it before US :notfair: