5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

Did anyone notice on the promo poster that the carbon freeze platform is made of LEGO? Perhaps we will get a proper carbon freeze chamber to recreate that very duel? It would also give them an excuse to make a new Lando, considering he is one of the few minifigs that need updating. I'd definitely be up for this! 

I'm still holding out hope for some sort of "Flash" sale, bu I'll likely just buy another R2D2 to get the Revan minifig. Don't really want much else and I'm not feeling too good at an SSD at only a 15% discount. Already have 2 of them and since I don't have much storage space, they are very consuming.  

I don't understand why they let the rest of the world know in advance what exactly will be on sale and what the discount will be and for the US they leave us in the dark.

when i just logged into my VIP account on LEGO Shop at Home to see what's up with the GE's i ordered during double VIP, i was flashed a sneak peak message about the May 4th offers - didn't say how much off but listed "our favorite sets" highlighted beneath the sneak peak logo.  somehow I think these are the sets that will be on sale.  at least they are emphasizing them and it seems like they have built the sale platform to switch on 11:59 May 3rd.

the list includes:  Malevolence, Death Star Troopers, MF, Droid Tri Fighter, Vwing Starfighter, Umbaran MHC, ATAP,  R2D2, minifalcon, Red5xwing, miniclone tank,   death star.  

I don't understand what the big deal is with Darth Revan. He's supposed to be a huge money maker but I personally don't see that right now.

Last week, I sold two TC-4's to US buyers for more than what Revan is going for now. And I got one TC-4 for each microfighter I bought...

So do you think he'll be worth more in a couple of years or is this typically an item that sells for a lot of money the first couple of days and goes down in price after that?

I don't understand what the big deal is with Darth Revan. He's supposed to be a huge money maker but I personally don't see that right now.

Last week, I sold two TC-4's to US buyers for more than what Revan is going for now. And I got one TC-4 for each microfighter I bought...

So do you think he'll be worth more in a couple of years or is this typically an item that sells for a lot of money the first couple of days and goes down in price after that?

Bolded second part is correct imo!

I noticed this when I was checking out the so-called VIP preview on LEGO LEGO Shop at Home for May the 4th Promo - "*Offer Details:  Valid May 3 through 11:59pm EST (8:59pm PST) May 5, 2014, or while supplies last; quantities are limited."

I was under the impression that the sale would start on May 2, 11:59 pm EST instead of May 3, 11:59 pm EST. Anyone knows if it's May 2 11:59 pm EST or as stated May 3 11:59 pm EST?

TIA.

I noticed this when I was checking out the so-called VIP preview on LEGO LEGO Shop at Home for May the 4th Promo - "*Offer Details:  Valid May 3 through 11:59pm EST (8:59pm PST) May 5, 2014, or while supplies last; quantities are limited."

I was under the impression that the sale would start on May 2, 11:59 pm EST instead of May 3, 11:59 pm EST. Anyone knows if it's May 2 11:59 pm EST or as stated May 3 11:59 pm EST?

TIA.

You`re prepared to spend! Excellent!  :clapping:  May the 4th Lego sales have always been from what I recall May 3-5, so the 4th falls right in the middle. This time tomorrow things should be available. 

• Like 1

I noticed this when I was checking out the so-called VIP preview on LEGO LEGO Shop at Home for May the 4th Promo - "*Offer Details: Valid May 3 through 11:59pm EST (8:59pm PST) May 5, 2014, or while supplies last; quantities are limited."

TIA.

I think the time component belongs to May 5th. They are not specifying from what time on the 3rd exactly it starts. Just another way for TLC to mess with our heads... like temporary OOS for SSD.

• Like 1

TIA.

It's referring to May 5th,otherwise the time stamp would be in front of the May 3 date.

On a side note, anyone know if you have to buy all SW sets or just add a qualifying set to get the Promo fig?

I ordered R2D2 from the lego.com store and got a notice that it will only ship out on May 10th so I went to the lego store and picked one up. I called them this morning to cancel the order and the woman on the phone asked me if I wanted to cancel the whole order or just part of it. The rest of the order had Darth Revan and the Poster so I told her I just wanted to cancel the R2D2 as I was able to pick one up at the store. She cancelled it but said the Revan and Poster will still ship to me. 

I ordered R2D2 from the lego.com store and got a notice that it will only ship out on May 10th so I went to the lego store and picked one up. I called them this morning to cancel the order and the woman on the phone asked me if I wanted to cancel the whole order or just part of it. The rest of the order had Darth Revan and the Poster so I told her I just wanted to cancel the R2D2 as I was able to pick one up at the store. She cancelled it but said the Revan and Poster will still ship to me.

Awesome you have luck in that

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I must say this, while I don't think this is the case, if TLG was attempting to thwart resellers and not have a repeat of last year, they certainly succeeded.

I think it is quite the opposite.  The only ones to get the "deals" were the resellers.  The average joe had no chance of getting any of the really discounted items.

I see what you are saying but I meant that I didn't see any mention of people here scoring 20 of this or 40 of that and making 18 different orders to 18 different addresses which was the case last year.

Fine ill play

5 9515 shipped

20 skiffs shipped

20 pre V shipped

Waiting for more orders to ship

• Like 1