5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

1 minute ago, mudcatsfan said:

Quantity made back in 2014 will limit them.  I don't think they reproduced it.  They're just flushing stock sorting around collecting dust.  We'll know for sure when we see the date stamps on the 30th.

I'll bet this is right on the money. Remember when they dumped Jor-El before Christmas a couple of years ago? 

I'm just surprised they're advertising Revan. Did anyone else get the flyer? 

50 minutes ago, biking_tiger said:

I'll bet this is right on the money. Remember when they dumped Jor-El before Christmas a couple of years ago? 

And Jor-El prices still have not recovered. I know Jor-el is no Revan but these guys come 200 to a box (4 bags of 50) so that's at least 200 per every Lego store most likely 600 based on past distributions plus online. Also these guys tend to make it out the back room look at the Russian sellers with multiples. 

• Like 1

And Jor-El prices still have not recovered. I know Jor-el is no Revan but these guys come 200 to a box (4 bags of 50) so that's at least 200 per every Lego store most likely 600 based on past distributions plus online. Also these guys tend to make it out the back room look at the Russian sellers with multiples. 

It's ok, Iron Patriot hasn't either. I'm guessing people who believe they have weren't selling before. I just looked it up again, nowhere near where they were by a long shot.

I'm sorry but you just compare re-releasing or moving old stock of a FREE polybag to sets like the "new" Death Star or Toy Shop or mishaps like Ass on Hoth.

Anyone holding these kind of promotional items for long term million dollar payouts is asking for trouble.

These little freebies were made to be QFLL'ed if you ask me.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, gregpj said:

I'm sorry but you just compare re-releasing or moving old stock of a FREE polybag to sets like the "new" Death Star or Toy Shop or mishaps like Ass on Hoth.

Anyone holding these kind of promotional items for long term million dollar payouts is asking for trouble.

Or played with

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, gregpj said:

3 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Or played with

Or displayed ....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

It's ok, Iron Patriot hasn't either. I'm guessing people who believe they have weren't selling before. I just looked it up again, nowhere near where they were by a long shot.

Touche.  I've sold mine recently at $34 FBA when the undercutters are looking the other way.  It's back over $30 again.  Was it much higher before?

19 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Touche.  I've sold mine recently at $34 FBA when the undercutters are looking the other way.  It's back over $30 again.  Was it much higher before?

I've sold all of mine via BL for $30 each plus shipping over the last few months. Especially in bundles of 3+ to Asia. I think that translates to ~$40 FBA, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, biking_tiger said:

Jor-EL (and IIRC, Flashback Shredder) were both available for pretty much that whole Black Friday weekend.  They didn't run out of them for awhile.

Revan was the giveaway the year after the "Year of the May the 4th, 99.99 B-Wing".  Maybe TLG used the amount of 2013 May the 4th sales as a baseline for the 2014 May the 4th.....and because the 2014 sale sucked (or at the least didn't have as great a deal as the 99.99 B-Wing) they got caught with extra cases of them. At any rate, this is awesome as I missed the Revan figure first time around.  

41 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I'm going to get an AT-ST for personal build. Force Friday last year told me not to go in on anything the day it releases, even with Christmas coming.

The AT-ST does look pretty nice and for the price, seems fairly affordable. At last, I can finally roast the Ewok Village...