I Love It! Thread

exciter1

• 2 weeks later...

so I have seasonal hay fever allergies...had it my whole life...even as a kid I remember waking up to sneezing fits.

Anyway we use air filters around the house which helps a ton (no more sneezing fits)

well for the past few months I have had terrible itchy eyes...rubbed them sore so often that I seriously had concerns for my eye sight. finally asked my doctor and he recommend this  OTC eye drop: Zaditor

20210302_180201.thumb.jpg.d10d838e88ff4d0c10d6053fc5a86e00.jpg

I use it twice a day (1 drop per eye) and it is a miracle drug...a term I don't use lightly. Works INSTANTLY. Now I go days without ever rubbing my eyes once.  

I combine it with Flonase to manage my overall allergy symptoms.  Since turning 40 drugs like Zyrtec or Allegra make me drowsy so they are not good options for me. Also not a fan of taking pills.  Anyway, I plan to see my eye doctor to check my glasses prescription so I will ask if long term use of this product has side effects.

12 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

so I have seasonal hay fever allergies...had it my whole life...even as a kid I remember waking up to sneezing fits.

Anyway we use air filters around the house which helps a ton (no more sneezing fits)

well for the past few months I have had terrible itchy eyes...rubbed them sore so often that I seriously had concerns for my eye sight. finally asked my doctor and he recommend this  OTC eye drop: Zaditor

20210302_180201.thumb.jpg.d10d838e88ff4d0c10d6053fc5a86e00.jpg

I use it twice a day (1 drop per eye) and it is a miracle drug...a term I don't use lightly. Works INSTANTLY. Now I go days without ever rubbing my eyes once.  

I combine it with Flonase to manage my overall allergy symptoms.  Since turning 40 drugs like Zyrtec or Allegra make me drowsy so they are not good options for me. Also not a fan of taking pills.  Anyway, I plan to see my eye doctor to check my glasses prescription so I will ask if long term use of this product has side effects.

My eye doctor gave me Pataday for my watery eyes due to allergies (after I ulcerated my cornea from rubbing my eyes so much) and it has literally changed my life.

45 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

image.png.3561054756af161fa1d1225ea77fcee7.png

I'm partial to the R2-D2 model... 

The R2 is the best out of the bunch.  Too bad the whole line is only variant paint job / picture on a regular Instant Pot.  They could have included R2's beep bop as sound effects for pressing the buttons and sell it for $150 MSRP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, we've been told that before. I was excited when Cohen purchased the Mets but he quickly fell into the Wilpon way of doing things.

Overall the Mets starting pitching is worse, defense is worse, and the bullpen, as always, is questionable. Offense is probably slightly better, because of Lindor.

And that's another thing. Lindor. Unless the Mets sign him, it was a bad trade.
(Edit: Mets signed Lindor for $341mil/10 years)

Edit: Aaaaaaaand the game has been postponed due to... who cares.

Edited by KvHulk

3 minutes ago, HappyHawkeye said:

It was a big, dumb, smash-em-up....exactly what I was hoping it would be!

Marvel needs to take note...we don't care about the hypothetical "innocent lives' lost when buildings collapsed...and don't need to see King-Kong going to the doctor for Hemorrhoid's after the fact or Godzilla seeing a therapist for his anger issues