I Love It! Thread

exciter1

41 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

Nice, I'll really interested to see how people like these things.  I'm a Jeep guy, but can't wait to check the Bronco out.

Jeep guy here too(88 Wrangler).This in my opinion has the best chance of competing against the Wrangler for market share that we’ve seen in a long time. Price is good. Specs are good. Style is excellent. 

Can it hold up and be reliable. That is the real question. I have a soft spot for Fords so I’m rooting for it. 

9 hours ago, Mark Twain said:

I thought the hardtop roofs were recalled on the original run and delayed production?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup they were. Cancelled all remaining hardtop orders until 2022 unless you had a FE.  They will replace the few thousand that were already delivered and have a few thousand sitting in a holding lot referred to as dirt mountain.  The rollouts been a mess.  Getting a build date on a first night reservation 14 months later is ridiculous.   Most first editions still didn't have a build date / vin until yesterday.  They've just been building soft tops and thats all I've seen so far. 

The reviews so far have been positive though.  Ride and comfort has been much better than the Wrangler.  It's very off road capable.  Most people that bought already own or owned a Wrangler and have been pretty impressed with it.   It's definitely big and wide.  Few off road videos show the Wrangler still is better in tight trails and the angles it can take.  

Best thing out of it is competition.  Everyone has to step up their game now.  4runner will get a remodel and rumors of new FJ coming.  Chevy is possibly making a off road grand blazer and return of the Defender will have a lot of choices.

Tundra Info gets released 9/19.  If the TRD Pro gets the hybrid Max with close to 500 hp and 700 torque and 30mpg that will be tough to turn down.  

First editions been going for 100-125k so far with another Mecum auction coming up.  Last Mecum went for 126500 and none were the exclusive color.  Pretty crazy.  

Next up will be the Z.  40k for a base model will probably be the best play there or the limited run proto to 240 units.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ravenb99 said:

Yup they were. Cancelled all remaining hardtop orders until 2022 unless you had a FE.  They will replace the few thousand that were already delivered and have a few thousand sitting in a holding lot referred to as dirt mountain.  The rollouts been a mess.  Getting a build date on a first night reservation 14 months later is ridiculous.   Most first editions still didn't have a build date / vin until yesterday.  They've just been building soft tops and thats all I've seen so far. 

The reviews so far have been positive though.  Ride and comfort has been much better than the Wrangler.  It's very off road capable.  Most people that bought already own or owned a Wrangler and have been pretty impressed with it.   It's definitely big and wide.  Few off road videos show the Wrangler still is better in tight trails and the angles it can take.  

Best thing out of it is competition.  Everyone has to step up their game now.  4runner will get a remodel and rumors of new FJ coming.  Chevy is possibly making a off road grand blazer and return of the Defender will have a lot of choices.

Tundra Info gets released 9/19.  If the TRD Pro gets the hybrid Max with close to 500 hp and 700 torque and 30mpg that will be tough to turn down.  

First editions been going for 100-125k so far with another Mecum auction coming up.  Last Mecum went for 126500 and none were the exclusive color.  Pretty crazy.  

Next up will be the Z.  40k for a base model will probably be the best play there or the limited run proto to 240 units.

Flipping LEGO is one thing. Flipping brand-new cars is a whole different ball game. My wife would file for divorce.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Every year during Target's buy 2 video games get a $50 gc deal week, Amazon and Walmart drop the price of the latest Just Dance video game for the switch. This year they are $29.83 from Walmart... Target price match and still get the $50 gc. So 2x new switch games that sell for about $30 each on Ebay for about $10. Every year this happens.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Like 2