I Love It! Thread

exciter1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 12:12 AM, Alpinemaps said:

My 12 year and 8 year old have 3 friends over, and they’re playing an IRL Among Us. It’s hilarious to hear them using all the Among Us terms and stuff as they’re walking around the house. Very sus

It was Red. I saw him vent. Haha.

Amusing to realize the game came out about two years ago with little fanfare if any at all. Then sometime earlier this year somebody did a Twitch stream I think because they felt like it and now the game's kind of a big deal. With friends I can see it being fun. With a bunch of randoms however is a different story.

• Like 1

what are the odds that the piece we are just missing on the UCS MILF happens to be part of the advent calendar Day 17?

I got the set used back in June and my boy and I started off strong but had gone months with no progress...(I learned my lesson, NEVER EVER EVER buy a set that big used..we spend 90% of the time just finding the piece)...anyway to the seller's credit only missing a couple of relatively common pieces so far. ANYWAY, wife gave an ultimatum...By New Years or it all gets packed up (You can imagine what the incomplete MILF and a sea of sorted parts look like in the middle of a living room...my wife is a saint)...ANYHOO yesterday we discovered a missing piece...and I went thru all out general bins to no avail..and then this am we do our Advent tradition...thank-you Day 17 Harry Potter grand piano...you Ain't ever getting built...but how sweet it is!

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2021 at 11:18 PM, Jbad87 said:

Do you think after they become aware and concur us these robots will have to explain this footage to their peers and constituents after it surfaces on what ever social media the new rulers use?

I for one welcome our future robot overloads.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

There has been a serious talent flow to the National League. The Central will only get one team into the playoffs this year.

As a Cubs fan, I can tell you it won't be the Cubs.  We'll be lucky to win 75 games.  (Depends upon when we trade Bryant, Contreras, Kimbrel, Hayward).
Although, trading Kimbrel may lead to a couple extra wins.  Less chance he can blow the lead....

4 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Just discovered the world of GBC.. MY GAWD !

I love GBCs!  Wish I knew how to build them.  I get mesmerized watching them.  I'd love to see one at a conference sometime.  I like how they're modular too and you just add section by section.  Remind me of Rube Goldberg machines.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MusiKyle said:

I love GBCs!  Wish I knew how to build them.  I get mesmerized watching them.  I'd love to see one at a conference sometime.  I like how they're modular too and you just add section by section.  Remind me of Rube Goldberg machines.

the engineering and attention to details/ timing blew my mind. 

• 3 weeks later...

Final gate cleared! And all it took was two years of grinding it out, building my seller profile on Amazon. 

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

Thank you for your application to list products in the Toys category. I’m pleased to inform you that we have approved your request and granted you permission to sell in this category.

giphy.gif

• Like 8