My order status

I ordered one DS, one AS and one Boost individually, regualr ship in that order byDS cancelled, other too are shipped. All three said they were with estimated dates of arrival, then they switched the DS. Others are in transit, ship confirmed.

Edited by Red237

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, msdontplay01 said:

I'm amazed at the fact your store even had an Assembly Square in stock.  I wish mine had some but it doesn't have any sets that size in stock.

I'm pretty sure that was a order and never picked up.  And that person was waiting for it to go on clearance.

6 minutes ago, Dlambert2004 said:

My DB was delivered to the local post office via UPS. I’ll have it tomorrow. BUT my two Boosts still show as “preparing to ship.” Thoughts?

I've got a DB that's been Preparing to ship as well as a couple night crawlers.  I've also go a few Boosts that show as shipped but are still sitting in the warehouse, I feel like I'd be lucky to get anything at this point.

• Like 1

I only ordered 2 AS yesterday morning @6:55 am EST because I didn't want to tempt fate. I didn't get anything shipped all day and figured, Oh well I just must have missed it. Well about 11pm last night I got a shipping notice and tracking number and they actually showed up 2hrs ago. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Achilles said:

Can we rename this thread to, "Look at the amazing deal I got that you didn't!"

:)

You could always use the complaint thread to vent at the lucky ones. When this is all over, it would be interesting to get a BP orders fulfilled to cancelled ratio and see what quantities of sets shipped.

• Like 1

Has anyone tried ordering from the Toys R Us website? I ordered 5 days ago and my Speed Champions order is just sitting in limbo in "in progress" status. The shitty part is that I used my remaining gift cards and now I'm worried that my order will never get fulfilled and my gift cards will go poof when they close up shop. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, msdontplay01 said:

FedEx delivered my 3 Assembly Squares about 3 hrs ago.  Death Stars scheduled to be delivered Fri by UPS.

807FC50E-4B67-4677-B94B-292F850A8242.jpeg

Did the tracking on your order ever update? It looks like my order of AS shipped through UPS but the tracking has not updated to show if it is actually in transit. ?

55 minutes ago, pete411 said:

Has anyone tried ordering from the Toys R Us website? I ordered 5 days ago and my Speed Champions order is just sitting in limbo in "in progress" status. The shitty part is that I used my remaining gift cards and now I'm worried that my order will never get fulfilled and my gift cards will go poof when they close up shop. 

My order from last Thursday, March 22, which is supposed to be here between March 28 and March 30, is still showing as "In Progress" as well.  I too used rewards and gift cards, and placed the order before the liquidation started.

I'm starting to lose hope.

On the flipside, I picked up my order of Knightcrawlers from the local Target, that I ordered yesterday.

You could always use the complaint thread to vent at the lucky ones. When this is all over, it would be interesting to get a BP orders fulfilled to cancelled ratio and see what quantities of sets shipped.
I'd like to see if any Target bans follow this event as well. The gauntlet was ran by many.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

1 hour ago, PeaceBD said:

Did the tracking on your order ever update? It looks like my order of AS shipped through UPS but the tracking has not updated to show if it is actually in transit. 1f641.png

I'm in the same boat.  However, UPS is slow to update status.  I'll be worried tomorrow morning if it's still in transit to UPS.  On the flip side the one Boost I ordered was delivered today via FedEx.  It was shipped overnight whereas UPS is shipping ground.  

My order from last Thursday, March 22, which is supposed to be here between March 28 and March 30, is still showing as "In Progress" as well.  I too used rewards and gift cards, and placed the order before the liquidation started.
I'm starting to lose hope.
On the flipside, I picked up my order of Knightcrawlers from the local Target, that I ordered yesterday.
For all of those losing hope -

I rolled the dice and bought several 21% off TRU and BRU gift cards (probably $1,000 worth). Mostly to get large exclusives and sale items from online, and the rest to price match in store. All gift cards, no merchandise credit.
My first panic was when the store that day refused to price match. Rushed online quickly to buy up Speed Champion sets and small exclusives.
Everything was purchased March 16.
First item shipped March 19.
Then days with nothing shipping, and some with orders going out as partial.
Next I got several dreaded delay emails on March 25. Real fear set in with getting gift cards refunded after the end date.
Well, the last pending partial order shipped yesterday. Thank the Lego gods! (Everything is on vacation hold, heading home now).

Don't lose hope. Even items that I had purchased that had gone out of stock shipped. They must be extremely overrun.

Now for the next concern of receiving pancakes.
It was foolish to do and I never will again!
Best of luck to you all still anxiously waiting.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1