My order status

target orders are all shipping in reverse order that they were made but at least they are shipping. can't f'ing believe it. 

checking brickerpicker before relieving bladder when i get up in the am for the win.  again.

Edited by cladner
  • Haha 1

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, JosephMali said:

I'm amazed that they have not caught this and stopped it. None of my three DS have shipped, but I know have a little hope.

It happened here with TRU last year, they effed up in the same way by repricing some items super expensive (grand hotel 500 euros) and others dirt cheap (DS 180 euros).

You need to order with express shipping and hope they have a quiet day in the warehouse so they can OK and pack it with same day pick up. Also, avoid ordering multiples in the same order to avoid getting flagged or the whole order getting cancelled if no stock. No fluffing around with coupon codes or whatever and make sure to finalise the order before letting the cat out of the bag! Some say that paying with Paypal is also smart to avoid CC being flagged for high value/repeated purchases.

It actually took them a day to fix the web prices but most of the good stuff had already sold out by then. I pity any fool who ordered a Grand Hotel, though.

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, appchasers said:

And just got tracking for 3 Assembly Squares. So that's 3 Death Stars and 3 Assembly Squares coming to my house so far. Still more to come hopefully...

I´d love to be a fly on the wall when they do the debrief meeting about what went wrong and who is going to pay for it.