My order status

9 minutes ago, stackables said:

Tie fighter cancelled.  I hate tru.  Are they not planning on getting anymore brand new star wars sets?   My guess they will be in stock next week.

Same happened to me last night for the 2 I ordered.  My store told me they will honor the price when they get more stock in, just to bring a copy of the order.  Would like to think that’s not a YMMV thing, but don’t know.  I do think it’s ridiculous TRU online doesn’t just change it to a back order status vs flat out cancelling.  

• Like 1

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/20/2017 at 4:10 PM, exciter1 said:

Ditto, Vulture shipped

Double ditto.....Kylo's canceled, Vultures shipped in original cases of 4, and I was buying the Volvo's in pairs and they were all shipped in the original cartons.

Besides the Kylo's being canceled, I have been having some pretty good luck with TRU lately. Even their shipping and packaging have been spot on. Probably just a lucky streak...

Now LEGO Shop at Home's packaging.....that's a different story....

58 minutes ago, legodad74 said:

Same happened to me last night for the 2 I ordered.  My store told me they will honor the price when they get more stock in, just to bring a copy of the order.  Would like to think that’s not a YMMV thing, but don’t know.  I do think it’s ridiculous TRU online doesn’t just change it to a back order status vs flat out cancelling.  

What are the odds they'll honor a price in-store from a canceled TRU order through Rakuten?

well my UCS Naboo Starfighter arrived USPS Priority Mail and no it wasn't the UCS version and not even 75092 but a piece of paper thanking me for my purchase. This was sent from Naples Florida and there is another tracking number that is allegedly the set. 

@xeeeej make sure you thank the OP he seemed like he wanted it. 

Edited by Pseudoty

I got the same thing last Friday. Soon as it arrived I opened an ebay case , the seller claimed the set is on it's way before Xmas and that she forgot to put the receipt in the box. Lol. I asked for the 2nd tracking number and in a few days will ask eBay to step in. Oh well it was worth a shot!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

TRU canceled my Kylo Ren Tie Fighters as well (all 4).  I paid via Paypal and when I look on Paypal I see no record of payment or refund, it's like the transaction never happened.  

I did get the 4 sets from the Target price match last night.  One with busted seals, two with crushed corners, and 1 that looks like it might be okay.  Now I have to wait for Target stores to get them in stock so I can make an exchange of the bad 3.  

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone received the Ninjago city set from the Barnes and Noble coupon goof on 1/3. Mine says processing and expected delivery was changed from 1/8 to 1/15. Chat said it has already been dispatched and is the possession of the courier but they have no tracking and won't tell me who the courier is.

Sent from my PH-1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Anyone received the Ninjago city set from the Barnes and Noble coupon goof on 1/3. Mine says processing and expected delivery was changed from 1/8 to 1/15. Chat said it has already been dispatched and is the possession of the courier but they have no tracking and won't tell me who the courier is.

Sent from my PH-1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

It’s probably that POS Lasership. Good luck!