My order status

5 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I had a similar experience from them when I ordered from Walmart . Showed delivered but no where to be found .

For the Rak order they showed up at my door step around 9 pm , rang the doorbell then  just walked away . 

I don't think they'd do that in this part of the country.
redneck-family.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought a UCS Snowspeeder last week from TRU Rakuten. Tracking says delivered last night at 9pm but nothing on my front porch last night or this morning. Delivery was through a shipping company called LaserShip. Anybody had any experience with these guys?
Also this is the first time I have had something marked delivered and it not be there... Any advice on what to do next?

I had that issue when B&N shipped something with them. I called B&N & they shipped a new one right away.

Bought a UCS Snowspeeder last week from TRU Rakuten. Tracking says delivered last night at 9pm but nothing on my front porch last night or this morning. Delivery was through a shipping company called LaserShip. Anybody had any experience with these guys? Also this is the first time I have had something marked delivered and it not be there... Any advice on what to do next?

Update: called LaserShip they said sorry it’s been delivered, called Rakuten TRU: they gave me a refund but wouldn’t let me re-order at the promo price. Better then nothing I guess

PSA:
Placed an order on Jet which was fulfilled by Jet.  Shipped immediately and arrived within two days.  All good until I noticed they ripped off the Walmart return stickers leaving huge blemishes along the top/bottom of each set. 
Reseller beware.

They've been doing this off & on since Walmart bought them. It seems to be somewhat random to me.

2 hours ago, stuco191 said:

Hahaha basically the same thing... no one will notice

Graco, Lego, what's the difference?

Stopped at my local store.  They didn't seem surprised.  Despite saying it came from the fulfillment center, they told me it was actually a store that should have had one on hand but didn't.  Instead of telling me they didn't (because they "didn't want to look bad"), they just shipped something of similar weight and size, I guess to let a local store handle it?  Clearly not protocol, but I guess it happens enough because this wasn't something out of the ordinary for them.

I don't have high hopes about the new one they ordered for me through their system, but they used a different promo and knocked $10 more off.  Now i just have to hope that the first return amount comes back to me AND that they entered the return correctly (new associate on the register, of course) or else they mentioned that if I ever had to produce my drivers' license again, it would say I tried to return the wrong items for larger store credit.

This all being said, I also ordered a 10248, among other things, with the Rak code through TRU.  It's the only thing I haven't received from that order, and like above, my status is DELAYED.

I'll put money on it that I get this instead:

52129310_Alt03.jpg

Graco, Lego, what's the difference?
Stopped at my local store.  They didn't seem surprised.  Despite saying it came from the fulfillment center, they told me it was actually a store that should have had one on hand but didn't.  Instead of telling me they didn't (because they "didn't want to look bad"), they just shipped something of similar weight and size, I guess to let a local store handle it?  Clearly not protocol, but I guess it happens enough because this wasn't something out of the ordinary for them.
I don't have high hopes about the new one they ordered for me through their system, but they used a different promo and knocked $10 more off.  Now i just have to hope that the first return amount comes back to me AND that they entered the return correctly (new associate on the register, of course) or else they mentioned that if I ever had to produce my drivers' license again, it would say I tried to return the wrong items for larger store credit.
This all being said, I also ordered a 10248, among other things, with the Rak code through TRU.  It's the only thing I haven't received from that order, and like above, my status is DELAYED.
I'll put money on it that I get this instead:

52129310_Alt03.thumb.jpg.f239341c638947ed63cef793022821a4.jpg

I worked in online grocery for a while and I have to say this is pretty common... we used to ship the wrong item if we were OOS and call it a “computer error.” It was better for us to refund then cancel orders classic E-commerce shenanigans.

TRU SW Advent Calendar ordered.  Received Baby Essential Gift Set.  Options given:  1)  I return the item and get my money back.  2)  I drive to store (25min away) and exchange.  I voiced these are not acceptable options for their error.  Placed on hold 3min.  Returned with option 3 to wait up to 3 days for their system to reflect the item I have in my position shipped, call back at that time and request that a replacement be sent, return the incorrect item.  What a mess!  Your error, but your options/policy is to make the customer suffer more to get what they ordered?  This is why I love Amazon!  No hassle when there is an issue, they correct it right away.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Placed an order on Rakuten for items sold by TRU. Rakuten has sent me email confirmations, but nothing from TRU yet. Granted, placed the order Friday PM - what should I get from TRU and by when should I get it?

tru won't sent you any notifications. Rak will notify you once the item ships and they will give you a tracking number 

• Like 2