My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/19/2017 at 8:57 AM, Bold-Arrow said:

tru won't sent you any notifications. Rak will notify you once the item ships and they will give you a tracking number 

Nope. Came home today to a package containing a (significantly crumpled) Speed Champions set with a packing slip. 1 out of 3 I ordered. TRU refuses to show me the order based on the order number and zip on the packing slip. Order status on Rakuten.com is still "Processing". No clue where the other 2 are. No communication from Rakuten since my order confirmation from Friday early PM. Guess this is a first and a last try of that route for me......

Simpsons House shipment from Walmart...
$200 sets shipped in poly bags, nice... 
good thing I held off on the Palace Cinema, lol
I'll report back how the boxes look inside (can't be good)
498cc828208126a6344dd8927f8cedb3.jpg

Yuck sorry, I won't say I knew it, but I didn't order any from them for this reason. If it's not a small set that is EASILY boxed this is what ALWAYS seems to happens. Hell at least you got bags!! I usual just get address labels stuck right to the box. Not worth the headache.

33 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Nope. Came home today to a package containing a (significantly crumpled) Speed Champions set with a packing slip. 1 out of 3 I ordered. TRU refuses to show me the order based on the order number and zip on the packing slip. Order status on Rakuten.com is still "Processing". No clue where the other 2 are. No communication from Rakuten since my order confirmation from Friday early PM. Guess this is a first and a last try of that route for me......

I had it both ways from Rak.  Two orders were updated on the site as TRU shipped them out.  The other just showed up as you described, but I've also had that happen when I've ordered straight from TRU.  They also shorted me one item.  I contacted TRU through Rak's site and got no response so I contacted Rak directly.  Rak got a refund for the one item that didn't ship, everything is copacetic...and just now I got another email refunding me for the whole order.

Rak is whack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

I had it both ways from Rak.  Two orders were updated on the site as TRU shipped them out.  The other just showed up as you described, but I've also had that happen when I've ordered straight from TRU.  They also shorted me one item.  I contacted TRU through Rak's site and got no response so I contacted Rak directly.  Rak got a refund for the one item that didn't ship, everything is copacetic...and just now I got another email refunding me for the whole order.

Rak is whack.

How long did you wait before you starting checking/escalating?

2 hours ago, Martae54 said:

Yuck sorry, I won't say I knew it, but I didn't order any from them for this reason. If it's not a small set that is EASILY boxed this is what ALWAYS seems to happens. Hell at least you got bags!! I usual just get address labels stuck right to the box. Not worth the headache.

yea true, could be worse...

debating opening the bags and seeing the damage, or just refuse the shipments and be done with it...  thoughts?

i suppose I could reach out to customer service and complain about the damage to the boxes but I doubt they'd have much sympathy to me given that I ordered 10 of them...

On 11/20/2017 at 6:31 PM, Phil B said:

On 11/20/2017 at 7:08 PM, fuzzy_bricks said:

Rak is whack.

So ......

Ordered 3 Speed Champions sets (each $12 after TRU sale, $10.50 after Rakuten promo) on Friday. First set came in a nice box with air pillows etc on Monday with no shipping notification or anything. Set box was quite beaten up though, even though the shipping box was unblemished. Tuesday brings a shipping notification from Rakuten. Today I receive the other two sets, in a brown bubblemailer stuffed inside my mailbox. Surprisingly, those two sets are without damage ..... go figure ......

What will Lego shop at home do? 

I ordered the Disney castle for my daughter for Christmas and it arrived with the free nutcracker.  the box was damaged so I did online chat to return it.  I did not tell them the nutcracker was going to be returned and when they resent a new Disney castle they put a new nutcracker in with it. I did not notice this until after I’d already returned shipped the Disney castle. Anybody have any idea on what they will do? Thank you