My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 of 6 Rakuten orders status are completed with tracking numbers. Each of 4 orders for 3 LEGO Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box (8878)

2 made on the 20th, 1 on the 21st & another on the 22nd. Other orders made on 21st with speed champions and architecture sets still show processing.

Edited by Brick
mispelling

1 minute ago, JimboJet said:

Now have shipping confirmation on 5 of 5 orders, 2 with FedEx and 3 with carrier "Others" where tracking number starts with C then all numbers. ??

tracking starting with C belongs to ontrac. they are primarily used in west coast. i believe they cover about 8 states.

CA, WA, OR, ID, NV, CO, UT

25 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

tracking starting with C belongs to ontrac. they are primarily used in west coast. i believe they cover about 8 states.

CA, WA, OR, ID, NV, CO, UT

Thanks, they're the guys that deliver out of a plain white van.  Sometimes the neighbors call the cops on them because they seem driving slow in the neighborhood and running up to the doors (I guess they don't see the packages they are dropping off, not picking up).

• Like 1