My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my Porsche 911 and my Assembly Square from the Amazon Prime Day fiasco - both shipped in one box.  The Porsche was shipped with the Lego outer box and arrived minty fresh.  The Assembly Square helped ensure that by offering lots of cushioning, to the point where all the seals popped!

Received my Porsche 911 and my Assembly Square from the Amazon Prime Day fiasco - both shipped in one box.  The Porsche was shipped with the Lego outer box and arrived minty fresh.  The Assembly Square helped ensure that by offering lots of cushioning, to the point where all the seals popped!

Want me take it off your hands? I will pay shipping!
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 7:15 PM, BrickLegacy said:

No kidding. I'm still waiting for my appeclover jungle tree houses to ship.

On 8/7/2017 at 7:17 PM, exciter1 said:

I cancelled mine, didn't feel like torturing them.

I just received shipment confirmation on mine after numerous emails from them telling me I have to cancel my order because they didn't have any left. They didn't want to do it themselves, so they were telling me that I had to do it on my end. I guess they found their inventory.

• Like 1

I just received shipment confirmation on mine after numerous emails from them telling me I have to cancel my order because they didn't have any left. They didn't want to do it themselves, so they were telling me that I had to do it on my end. I guess they found their inventory.

Mine shipped too although I didn't receive any cancellation requests. Can't wait to see what colored curtains I'm getting!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BrickLegacy said:

Mine shipped too although I didn't receive any cancellation requests. Can't wait to see what colored curtains I'm getting!

I received shipment notification, but did not get a tracking number.  I also did not receive a cancel request, but I can see this going the same way when this has happened in the past.  You get cancel requests, you ignore said requests, they provide fake shipping info, then they cancel/refund the order.

13 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

I received shipment notification, but did not get a tracking number.  I also did not receive a cancel request, but I can see this going the same way when this has happened in the past.  You get cancel requests, you ignore said requests, they provide fake shipping info, then they cancel/refund the order.

What store are you all talking about?

Bummer I'm seeing the same thing.

"No tracking details. Carrier: refunded. Tracking #: refunded".

Boo.