My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Brick said:

4 AS have shipped. 3 oldest AS orders still processing. My 2 DS orders have now changed from processing to backordered. I will know better next time (yeah) that what gets ordered last ships first.

Nope, my standard shipping stuff shipped first.  I have my last express order of Death Stars still prepping, while my standard early orders shipped.

4 AS have shipped. 3 oldest AS orders still processing. My 2 DS orders have now changed from processing to backordered. I will know better next time (yeah) that what gets ordered last ships first.
Pretty much this for me as well. The DS's say backordered. The AS orders placed last have shipped. The earlier ones are still processing. Only one cancellation notice so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

So I guess my order doesn't stand a chance now. Still in processing stage. All I wanted was one for personal build. Sad puppy. Missed the prime glitch by mere minutes earlier in the year buy minutes earlier in the year....

This time, I think it came down to random luck.  I ordered at 7.03 AM and I know some people here who went after me got theirs shipped. Sometimes, that's the way the bricks fall.

I will console myself with my Disney Castle from yesterday...

2 minutes ago, Phil B said:

So I guess my order doesn't stand a chance now. Still in processing stage. All I wanted was one for personal build. Sad puppy. Missed the prime glitch by mere minutes earlier in the year...

Yeah same here. Just ordered one of ds and as to be safe and ds is backprdered and as still pending 

29 minutes ago, Brick said:

Both DS orders now cancelled.

23 minutes ago, Mathew said:

Mine shipped from Tucson as well. I can’t imagine they would halt the shipment after it leaves the warehouse.  

Well, you definitely want to make sure to be at home when they deliver as they will be more than happy to take non-delivered returns.

AS shipped, DS cancelled. Thats okay, the AS is for personal build. Would have been happy to quick flip the DS, but all things considered I'm happy that its the AS that went through. 

DS canceled due to pricing error. Did it really take them until this afternoon to realize what happened and start canceling orders? Or did they just decide to fill X number? I wonder what Target's loss is on this. So many questions that I'll never have an answer to...