My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro Tip: IF YOU are concerned about a RTS, call FedEx and do a package redirect first. Unless they have updated their software since December it does not handle a second request on the same shipment well and this will give you a chance to snag it before it goes back. 

In before "you know who says" what if they then charge you full price or request you to ship it back and whatever. 

2 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Pro Tip: IF YOU are concerned about a RTS, call FedEx and do a package redirect first. Unless they have updated their software since December it does not handle a second request on the same shipment well and this will give you a chance to snag it before it goes back. 

In before "you know who says" what if they then charge you full price or request you to ship it back and whatever. 

I got my dog ready  , in case they break into my basement during the night to retrieve the goods. 

45 minutes ago, appchasers said:

Just got shipping notification on three more Assembly Squares. So far we have:

6 Assembly Square shipped

3 Death Stars shipped

3 Death Stars cancelled

If anyone deserves to get an RTS, it's you.

Edited by Mathew

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

Trying this just in case

I want Target to help me out of my misery. 15hrs later and order still in "order created" or "preparing for store pick up" status (depending on which browser I use to check on my order).
I just received a shipment notification from Target for my one set so there is still hope. Simply ask Obi Wan. :)

Ex astris, Scientia.

4 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

TRU did it last summer during their big gigantic price ooooopsy

You mean the company that is about to be no more?

Somehow I don't think Target is going that direction. 

Congrats to those who got on board.  Ironically enough I consciously chose not to log onto brickpicker this morning thinking I needed to get to work.  lol, last time I make that mistake. 

7 hours ago, redghostx said:

I just received a shipment notification from Target for my one set so there is still hope. Simply ask Obi Wan. :)

Ex astris, Scientia.

48 minutes ago, appchasers said:

My ship-to-store order of Assembly Square still has a status of “order placed”. Anyone in the same boat?

Wow!

5abb73dab038b_Screenshotfrom2018-03-2806-49-59.png.0dddbfd63288e5c827b788bfa8a9c7f7.png

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 2