My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Assembly Square arrived today.  I guess UPS now delivers on Saturdays year around.  Lots of pillow puff packing in the large shipping box.  The Lego box itself is in overall good shape with some expected creasing.  To expect a mint box this size and weight is ridiculous.  Enjoy the great deal you have in your hands.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, brickology101 said:

Got my 20 boost and 10 walkers ok. However, out of my 15 Ninjago destiny 12 arrived damaged 1f621.png. I started hitting the stores around me to swap them up with good ones but the time and gas I spent, and will spend, doing this for 12 of them is definitely cutting into profits.

Good for you exchanging them. People shouldn’t be so timid about not taking a damaged product. 

1 hour ago, calmdahn said:

Good for you exchanging them. People shouldn’t be so timid about not taking a damaged product. 

Depends on the damage. And what your definition of damage is.  Resellers are a picky bunch of prissy's from what I've seen with this deal.  Or should I say steal.

Edited by Mathew

Guest TabbyBoy

Accept nothing less than perfection, fussy UK buyers don't. Even a slightly damaged box gets returned. How will retailers learn otherwise?

9 hours ago, Mathew said:

Depends on the damage. And what your definition of damage is.  Resellers are a picky bunch of prissy's from what I've seen with this deal.  Or should I say steal.

It is damaged enough that it cannot be sold as new, simple. I only resell as new and I am not taking a chance selling damaged sets as new to get a crappy feedback, nope, been there done that, and I learned.

43 minutes ago, brickology101 said:

It is damaged enough that it cannot be sold as new, simple. I only resell as new and I am not taking a chance selling damaged sets as new to get a crappy feedback, nope, been there done that, and I learned.

New (other).  As long as you properly disclose the box damage then there shouldn't be an issue.  If the seals are busted then I would open it up to make sure all the bags are there and sealed.  Take pictures to prove it.  There are enough buyers who will be happy without the box as long as the contents are still new in sealed bags.

Edited by Mathew
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Mathew said:

New (other).  As long as you properly disclose the box damage then there shouldn't be an issue.  If the seals are busted then I would open it up to make sure all the bags are there and sealed.  Take pictures to prove it.  There are enough buyers who will be happy without the box as long as the contents are still new in sealed bags.

He said no. 

Well sorry to report that my delivery date (3/30) came and went without my AS Being delivered. Target had it shown as shipped with a UPS tracking number and UPS is saying they never received the package, awesome. Target told me they could refund my money but I told them I would rather wait until the item got back into stock and see if I can get it replaced then. we will see....

Edited by Mgip21

2 hours ago, Mgip21 said:

Well sorry to report that my delivery date (3/30) came and went without my AS Being delivered. Target had it shown as shipped with a UPS tracking number and UPS is saying they never received the package, awesome. Target told me they could refund my money but I told them I would rather wait until the item got back into stock and see if I can get it replaced then. we will see....

I'm sorry to hear that.  If it's a set that you really want then stick to your guns and keep after Target.  Eventually they will re-stock.  

So my last order of Assembly Square was stolen while in transit through UPS. Target resend it and this is how it arrived. I have not checked the contents yet but will open it up and see if it has all the bags.

IMG_6034.JPG

Edited by PeaceBD
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, PeaceBD said:

So my last order of Assembly Square was stolen while in transit through UPS. Target resend it and this is how it arrived. I have not checked the contents yet but will open it up and see if it has all the bags.emoji22.png

IMG_6034.JPG

Good news is that it is still worth every bit of the $85.00 you paid for it !! =)  Just looking at the positive for you !!

1 minute ago, Fleck said:

Good news is that it is still worth every bit of the $85.00 you paid for it !! =)  Just looking at the positive for you !!

Definitely. Opened the box yesterday and all the bags are there. This is the one which we will build.?

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

FYI - I uncovered an Assembly Square with fraudulent contents from the Target blowout.  The box was missing the manual and green plate but had the other bags sealed. I assumed the manual and plate might be in the white box with the other sealed bags.  Nope.  The white box had 3 packs of writing paper stuffed with some bubble wrap.  This was a sealed box with little damage.  Was obviously resealed with care and sent back to Target. Well done u scum. Well done.

Luckily I was selling it NO BOX do uncover this disaster before hand.  Sellers beware. These dirt bags are out there.  Might want to check your stock and weigh it before hand.

Edited by LegoBro

• 2 months later...

Beware, friends.  I just got this from Google Express.

image.thumb.png.1aaa8a16da4a3046729f0843414ed924.png

I got an email update earlier today showing only part of this order shipped and I went in on this pretty early on. I'm hoping i get my Hogwarts Express at least but it's a bummer for sure.

Edited by TANV

1 hour ago, TANV said:

Beware, friends.  I just got this from Google Express.

image.thumb.png.1aaa8a16da4a3046729f0843414ed924.png

I got an email update earlier today showing only part of this order shipped and I went in on this pretty early on. I'm hoping i get my Hogwarts Express at least but it's a bummer for sure.

My Hogwarts express shipped. Tracking shows delivery tomorrow. And I was late to the game so hopefully you’ll get yours.