My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Walmart canceling my orders ... 500+ sets in less than 60 min doesn't fly under the radar anymore 

It may be item specific, I have 5 shipment confirmations. I haven't had any of my orders cancelled just yet. I haven't bought any Lego's since last February and definitely needed this haul to fill out my inventory a bit. *Fingers Crossed

I don't know what is going on with Target.com. I have a spattering of orders that haven't shipped. Some a week old some a few days old. I recently placed THE SAME ORDER and it shipped in a couple hours. The shipping estimate for me is November 16-19th... 

Maybe this is account specific but if other people are having similar difficulties this may be a great year as the holidays near.

17 minutes ago, Pebble&Park said:

It's been awhile since I ordered on SAH, but since when did they cancel duplicate orders (for going over the max) when you waited for the first to be in warehouse status?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

As long as I can remember and especially when there is a promo. You need to wait for the first order to be in warehouse to be safe or call SAH to make the second order manually.

As long as I can remember and especially when there is a promo. You need to wait for the first order to be in warehouse to be safe or call SAH to make the second order manually.
That's what I did, I waited for in warehouse status and made a second order. Was cancelled quickly thereafter.

23 minutes ago, Pebble&Park said:

That's what I did, I waited for in warehouse status and made a second order. Was cancelled quickly thereafter.

But you went over the set's max number allowed to be ordered by one account/address, that's why they cancelled to respective order - no matter if the order before is in warehouse or not.

Edited by Frank Brickowski
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank Brickowski said:

But you went over the set's max number allowed to be ordered by one account/address, that's why they cancelled to respective order - no matter if the order before is in warehouse or not.

in this past, this did not seem to matter.  times are a changin'

i can't get excited enough about the promo to run the gauntlet without some double vip loving and a sale on something i'm interested, shine has come off many of these exclusive promos which seem to come back to visit us months or years down the road.  or even worse, available for purchase in mass quantities on the lego website.  then your $99 minimum purchase free buyin comes back to bite you in the a$$.  or people just flip these quick for $50-60 and get a 50% discount on their order.  

many ways to play this game and if diagon alley flipping is your thrill, more power to you.

Edited by cladner

3 minutes ago, cladner said:

in this past, this did not seem to matter.  times are a changin'

i can't get excited enough about the promo to run the gauntlet without some double vip loving and a sale on something i'm interested, shine has come off many of these exclusive promos which seem to come back to visit us months or years down the road.  or even worse, available for purchase in mass quantities on the lego website.  

many ways to play this game and if diagon alley flipping is your thrill, more power to you.

This policy is not totally new from my experience, as I had orders cancelled because of going above the max amount as soon as 2016 (this goes for Shop EU).