My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious: Has anyone been flagged by Target for excessive # of orders since this all started on 10/29?  I have been averaging 2-4 orders a day for 2 weeks and not a single peep.  My order usually ships within 24 business hours and $10 GC hits inbox minutes after shipping notification.

Want to ramp it up but prefer not to draw too much attention.  I am already on Jet's naughty list this holiday season.

6 minutes ago, carini26 said:

Curious: Has anyone been flagged by Target for excessive # of orders since this all started on 10/29?  I have been averaging 2-4 orders a day for 2 weeks and not a single peep.  My order usually ships within 24 business hours and $10 GC hits inbox minutes after shipping notification.

Target hasn't notified me of being flagged but one evening i put through 6 orders and they were all cancelled. I started doing something similar to what you stated and it's been fine since.

The sets are taking forever to reach me and the tracking information on large orders being broken into smaller orders is a mess. Place an order for 50 units. Look at my order history. Magically I only received 46? With items still in stock... Place an order of 30 units. "Everything has been shipped" - look at the tracking information the package weighs 4 pounds?

I am going to closely monitor Targets charges. I don't think there systems are up to snuff to handle the volume of orders they are getting.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, landphieran said:

Target hasn't notified me of being flagged but one evening i put through 6 orders and they were all cancelled. I started doing something similar to what you stated and it's been fine since.

The sets are taking forever to reach me and the tracking information on large orders being broken into smaller orders is a mess. Place an order for 50 units. Look at my order history. Magically I only received 46? With items still in stock... Place an order of 30 units. "Everything has been shipped" - look at the tracking information the package weighs 4 pounds?

I am going to closely monitor Targets charges. I don't think there systems are up to snuff to handle the volume of orders they are getting.

Thx.  Your quantities are WAY higher than what I am ordering - which is reassuring if they are putting them through.  I am doing orders between $50 - $70 to get over threshold. 

I am guessing your orders are being fulfilled all over the place?  I did notice they are offering discounts @ checkout if you choose to ship multiple SKUs together:

image.png.60ce86e519b79028f1575e519b2ba1c7.png

On 11/12/2018 at 1:33 PM, landphieran said:

If you order 50 Target, they now ship it from all over the country and there is no way to track. even they proof you 50 tracking number. i did on line chat and tell them i am missing 5 and they will credit me the missing QTY.