My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

51927087_Alt03?wid=1400

lolololol took me a minute. I guess I’m so spoiled by being in close proximity to three LEGO stores that I often forget that there are vast swaths of market for the ol’ swift 180. 

Just now, calmdahn said:

lolololol took me a minute. I guess I’m so spoiled by being in close proximity to three LEGO stores that I often forget that there are vast swaths of market for the ol’ swift 180. 

Even though I originally got interested in LEGO “investing” by QFLLing a few Saturn Vs. 

I had a WM order of 4 sets from early this week split into 3 shipments. 2 arrived in 1 shipping box via FedEx with a smashed corner Friday, 1 set fine the other with a crushed back. The other 2 shipments aren't arriving via SmartPost until Friday and Saturday  of this week.

Sub-KMart performance.

Edited by mizeur

1 of the SmartPost packages arrived. The other did the usual SmartPost arrive in my state, go to another state, and come back to my state routine. It's still scheduled for Friday.

Another WM order through GE arrived with the seals cut open on 2 of the sets.

It's like payback for buying their clearance.

• 4 weeks later...
Looks like the "boxes" of Harry Potter minifigures from Amazon have disappeared from my order history.  They may show back up as individual minifigures, but right now there is nothing showing.

Hmm Mine is still there. Expected delivery date mid Sept.
Ordered 3 "boxes" times 3. So I am fully expecting those boxes.

22 minutes ago, Chormeister said:

My order has disappeared as well. I haven’t followed up yet, but from what you all are saying it may not be worth my time...

My theory is, if they sent it, they sent it. I'm not going to ***** and complain about not getting something that didn't make sense in the first place.

• Like 1