My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I have already received 1 AS. The DS's are to arrive today.

I missed out on the "Great Amazon Lego Heist of 2017"......But thanks to the OP "drshdw"for sharing ! Thank you.

Funny story..... I had some #2 business to take care of that morning and decided to read my emails and the most recent one was "drshdw" OP. I quickly opened my target app and placed my orders. This was all possible with today's technology, brickpicker forum alerts and all those who post deals.

Where are the most bizarre places you have all been when placing orders for a Lego deal ???  Maybe this topic will make it on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Fleck said:

Funny story..... I had some #2 business to take care of that morning and decided to read my emails and the most recent one was "drshdw" OP. I quickly opened my target app and placed my orders. This was all possible with today's technology, brickpicker forum alerts and all those who post deals

Did you shout "HOLY CRAP!"?

Edited by hockeyweasel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

How’s the status of everyone’s ship-to-store orders?

I'm getting the same for the few orders I shipped to store. The DS's though we're cancelled on day one for me :(

Off topic..on the bountys and ocean monuments being delivered to a safe residence today and tomorrow in my neck of the woods..I'm really hoping the condition of these boxes is much better this time around. The whole target.com delivering from their local retail stores/distribution thing is not exactly a great thing when some stores in my area mangle their boxes with security spider wrap..or worse, place a security sticker right on the face of the actual box. Sigh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

I got the dreaded "Delay in Shipping Your Order" note from TRU.  It's not an expensive amount, but I did use Rewards and a Gift Cards to purchase.  And if it doesn't ship by April 27, then I'll get a return of my money - but what money?  Since I only spent $2 out of pocket and the rest was gift cards, I'm going to guess I am SOL on this.

Wonder if I can cancel the order and get the gift cards back?  They were straight up gift cards, so I can use them in store....

26 minutes ago, Mgip21 said:

I received my tracking # for the AS at 9:30pm on the day of the order but ups is still showing ready for pick up.  nothing has happened since target sent me the email.  Anyone else seeing there order like this?  Thank you 

My first AS order is the same. The second order arrived yesterday.

29 minutes ago, Mgip21 said:

I received my tracking # for the AS at 9:30pm on the day of the order but ups is still showing ready for pick up.  nothing has happened since target sent me the email.  Anyone else seeing there order like this?  Thank you 

I see the same thing on my AS. Have the UPS tracking no which has not updated since the 27th . I think we are SOL.

Just picked up my first shipment of AS at my high security location (mom's house..she's retired, so home most of the time). Ran out of room for the DBs and OMs. Also received notice of store pick ups ready.....had to deal with my 9 year old son saying "you worried about your precious little boxes dad...you worried?" As we drove over to pick them up.20180329_130539.jpgNormalAppImage(12).jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 6
  • Haha 1