My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can get $240-250 with boxes much worse than those pictured above on ebay all day long in that condition with pics.   You could even open them spread the sealed bags out and still get close to that.

sealed decent to mint boxes pull 255-275 and sell frequently

sure they might drop a hair with a glut hitting this week but it sells fine if you want to sell now

Edited by ravenb99
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, PeaceBD said:

I see the same thing on my AS. Have the UPS tracking no which has not updated since the 27th . I think we are SOL.

I have the same issue with my three AS from 3/27. The only reason that I'm still holding out hope is that the charge has posted on my credit card (not pending anymore but posted).

23 minutes ago, pharmjod said:

Target sent me three destiny bounties in the order that was supposed to be 3 assembly squares. Still a good deal, but not what I ordered. Gonna see if they will fix it,. But not optimistic at this point.

Wow, sorry to hear.

2 hours ago, appchasers said:

What route are you going for selling? If local, what sites do you recommend. I’d appreciate any tips. Haven’t sold local yet. Thanks!

I don't sell local, we just have ammo, hunting dogs, and cousins on our local ads.

• Like 4

You guys can all take a sigh of relief and sleep well tonight. I just picked up my order from Target and am now in the possession of 1 minty fresh 10255 Assembly Square. Thanks all for the well-wishes, the prayers, the crossed fingers and the fruitbaskets. It worked.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Jivepicnic said:

I have the same issue with my three AS from 3/27. The only reason that I'm still holding out hope is that the charge has posted on my credit card (not pending anymore but posted).

No charges have posted yet for me.  I also ordered a Boost and Blade Runner that were delivered yesterday.  Charges haven't posted for those either so there's hope.  I wonder if it's a UPS thing.  The other items shipped locally overnight via FedEx.  Didn't really think of doing ship to store as I knew I had very little time to make the order.  May not know until Monday when it's supposed to be delivered.  Makes for a long weekend.  I may need to pick up the Tron set to hold me over 

Edited by Mathew

No charges have posted yet for me.  I also ordered a Boost and Blade Runner that were delivered yesterday.  Charges haven't posted for those either so there's hope.  I wonder if it's a UPS thing.  The other items shipped locally overnight via FedEx.  Didn't really think of doing ship to store as I knew I had very little time to make the order.  May not know until Monday when it's supposed to be delivered.  Makes for a long weekend.  I may need to pick up the Tron set to hold me over 

My estimated date from Target is April 4, so I have even longer to wait. My 3 DBs and 3 Boosts arrived yesterday, so these AS must be coming from a distant warehouse.

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

Wow, sorry to hear.

To be fair, I did receive 6 Assembly Squares in this snafu. So I can't REALLY complain. But I did chat with Target about it. Long story short, I'm gonna wait to see if Assembly Square comes back in stock and then try to exchange. If it doesn't work I got 3 Destiny Bounty's for 50% off which is not a terrible consolation prize. 

• Like 1

1x Disney Castle arrived today from Shop Disney. It was in an outer shipping box that was a few inches larger than the Lego box itself, but not a lot of padding. Two corners are pretty banged up and it has a few creases, but I guess I won't complain since it's for a personal build.

Anyone seeing movement with their UPS shipments?  Mine still shows in transit to UPS.  I have to think it’s past that point and on its way to me. 
Yes. A few of mine were ship to store and stayed on prepping to ship the whole time. Then a few days after I get a notification of ready for pick up. They most likely are in transit :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

On 3/29/2018 at 4:25 AM, terrymc4677 said:

All of this bickering reminds me of the 50% off LEGO Shop at Home B-Wing sale from many years ago. It's amazing how a great sale can bring out the saltiness in some people.

Was the 50% B-Wing that big of a deal?  I went to my local Lego store that morning and picked one up without much hassle.  Seems like an eternity already.  I do remember the awesome TRU BOGO deals on modulars.  I got lucky and snagged two Grand Emporiums one time.  

The saltiness comes from two things:  Greed.  This was obviously a pricing error and seeing so many people order multiples just grates me a little.  I know this is a reseller forum and I would have never found out about this deal otherwise.  And then it's the people who were able to score on the deal yet beg here wanting more handouts.  

Edited by Mathew