My order status

19 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Hi everyone, can anyone help me out regarding my lego order? I bought the maze off the lego shop with the snowglobe (wahoo) and it recently got cancelled (god dammit) Anyway I paid via paypal and it took it out of my balance, does anyone know how long it will take to come back in or do I need to contact them? Any help would be great

I'm not sure. If they take it out of your bank account, it takes a few days. But I'm sure even if you use your paypal balance they (paypal) will find an excuse to put your refund on temporary hold.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Oh right thanks for your responce. Blooming paypal, I should probably just use card in future lol. At least they shipped my snow globe for me. Lets hope that turns it :)

You get more protection using credit card than paypal as can do chargeback using credit card if there is a problem with the transaction

32 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Amazon, usually good with shipping, slapped a couple shipping labels on my Ewok Village and tossed it in the mailbox apparently. Ugh.

Yeah Amazon has gone to crap on shipping!!!! You HAVE to select "GIFT RECEIPT", then they are nice enough to ship in a box. At least so far, that has worked for me.   

7 minutes ago, Cozei said:

Looks like no one else has reported shipping arrival. Mine all came rather early Sunday morning. Kind of surprising when everything else said 7th. All orderly 2 in a box, none crushed.

Mine arrived yesterday

5 minutes ago, sunkenbrick said:

Why kmart.. why.

I exchanged some bagged stuff yesterday too.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, sunkenbrick said:

Why kmart.. why. 

IMG_1330.JPG

I feel your pain.. most recently they bagged my SH Airport battles.  I Ordered 2 at the same time in hopes of that mythical box, but no, instead what I got was 2 in seperate bags. Now that they are sold out, no exchange can be offered. They offered me $10 (15%) off per set for them being pancakes. 

My 2 Final Duels came from Amazon like this when I selected gift option. I thought I received a 30" pizza. Box dimensions are 36"x30"x3"!!

IMG_7144.JPG

• Like 3

Even though this is not the packaging thread - my KMart orders that I have them ship to a Sears store used to come boxed individually (i.e. one single baseplate in a 12x10x4 box). I guess they finally figured that that was a total waste - now they ship a whole lot of sets to Sears in 1 box, each set neatly wrapped in a plastic bag with packing slip inside, with a sticker on the bag indicating which customer the product is for. All sets have arrived in pristine state so far, so I'm satisfied, and glad to find out they at least partially stemmed the bleeding this way.

• Like 2

just fell victim to the toys r us buy one get one 40% off but only ship one scam.  only 30 minutes into my cs call and the deal is now a loser for me due to the intrinsic value of my time.  that's alright.  5 cranky phone calls to local BBB where TRUS are located and that will create enough headache for TRU I should get at least some satisfaction.  40 minutes into call...

Edited by cladner

15 hours ago, California92563 said:

It's okay. My last Kmart order came like this. IMG_9610.JPG

I received my Changing seasons set like this.....completely smashed.....and on top of that the box seals had been ripped off and re-taped shut and looks like stickers were ripped off of it.....completely ripping the box art all up !!  Simply unbelievable !! This is going back... heck it might not even have all the pieces in it for all I know ???

They need to fix this if they are going to stay in business.....which I hope they do stay in business =) 

11 minutes ago, Fleck said:

I received my Changing seasons set like this.....completely smashed.....and on top of that the box seals had been ripped off and re-taped shut and looks like stickers were ripped off of it.....completely ripping the box art all up !!  Simply unbelievable !! This is going back... heck it might not even have all the pieces in it for all I know ???

They need to fix this if they are going to stay in business.....which I hope they do stay in business =) 

One they are not going to stay in business, that pretty much a given.  Im guessing in no small part due to people like us bleeding them dry.

Second I generally try to make larger orders at kmart, or do store pickup.  If you order singles of medium boxes, or even a few of the small ones, the bag is likely.  Its really a problem everywhere, not just Kmart (though they are one of the worst).  Retailers shot them selves in the foot when they proliferated free shipping.  now they are just trying everything they can to reduce their costs.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jay4e said:

One they are not going to stay in business, that pretty much a given.  Im guessing in no small part due to people like us bleeding them dry.

Second I generally try to make larger orders at kmart, or do store pickup.  If you order singles of medium boxes, or even a few of the small ones, the bag is likely.  Its really a problem everywhere, not just Kmart (though they are one of the worst).  Retailers shot them selves in the foot when they proliferated free shipping.  now they are just trying everything they can to reduce their costs.

Plus, even if you order multiples, KMart tends to ship items from different places (different distribution centers, some items come directly from stores), so you might get an order shipped in multiple small packages, increasing your chances of getting a bagged item. Ship to Store/Store Pickup seems to be your best bet. And some items can be shipped to Sears if you don't have a KMart nearby (like I do). The funny part about that is that you as a website user can select that option, but personnel at Customer Service cannot ship KMart items to Sears, even if the website allows it for you.

12 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Plus, even if you order multiples, KMart tends to ship items from different places (different distribution centers, some items come directly from stores), so you might get an order shipped in multiple small packages, increasing your chances of getting a bagged item. Ship to Store/Store Pickup seems to be your best bet. And some items can be shipped to Sears if you don't have a KMart nearby (like I do). The funny part about that is that you as a website user can select that option, but personnel at Customer Service cannot ship KMart items to Sears, even if the website allows it for you.

Sears is also a much better pickup experience at most store.  They generally have a dedicated pickup area, and parking.  At Kmart you are usually either stuck at customer service, or the layway desk.  either can get backed up and take 15-20 min around here...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jay4e said:

Sears is also a much better pickup experience at most store.  They generally have a dedicated pickup area, and parking.  At Kmart you are usually either stuck at customer service, or the layway desk.  either can get backed up and take 15-20 min around here...

I love the Sears pick-up experience, very efficient.  KMart is the polar opposite.  I've placed many many orders over the past few weeks and I've received some bags, but not that many.  I have been able to exchange most that I receive in bags, so I'm lucky there.

• Like 1

I had my first Amazon order bundle, with 4x pairs of items in one box from the weekend's BOGO40 sale.  I have a bad box on a 75140 and a Bulldozer, but it looks like they were bad before even being placed in the box.  I've (luckily) never received a box bad enough from Amazon to request a replacement.  Do they offer to send a replacement if they still have them in stock?  Thanks team!

1 minute ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I had my first Amazon order bundle, with 4x pairs of items in one box from the weekend's BOGO40 sale.  I have a bad box on a 75140 and a Bulldozer, but it looks like they were bad before even being placed in the box.  I've (luckily) never received a box bad enough from Amazon to request a replacement.  Do they offer to send a replacement if they still have them in stock?  Thanks team!

If the item is in-stock, start the return process and a replacement option will be available.  They will ship it quickly.  You have 30 days to return the item.

• Like 1