My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything I ordered, mansions, lots of architecture, Dr Who, Vader Ties, etc...shipped, except for my Battle Droid Troop Carriers, all of which still say Back-ordered.  

I was hoping they wouldn't order any more of those Battle Droid Carriers and that they would just retire, so I am kind of hoping they get canceled and they don't produce any more.  Otherwise they might pull a TRU and sit on their shelves for another 18 months.

• Like 1

Received my 2 SC from TRU, in good shape packed in the LEGO shipping box.  A pair of Mixers have also shipped in one box.  But im worried about the Volvo loaders and crawlers.   I have two tracking numbers for 2 loaders, with 2 more still sitting in located in stock.  my 2 crawlers are also stuck in located in stock, but those are back to orderable at RRP...

• Like 1

Supposedly, I have 1 order coming. Every other order has been canceled & since I decided to add the Chicken Suit Guy to every order. A ton of boxes, yes, boxes showed up with 1 item in each box. Not the CSG though, instead they decided that I need a bunch of Series 16 minifigures instead. CSG would be great in a box. The one that did arrive as the CSG came in a mailer! WTF is wrong with TRU! I do hate these people. I have way too many issues with them. I barely have any issues with other retailers. BTW, I am fully aware that they've charged me $2.00 more for each of these misships. I guess they wanted me to pay for these boxes. I nominate TRU as the worst retailer ever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

Supposedly, I have 1 order coming. Every other order has been canceled & since I decided to add the Chicken Suit Guy to every order. A ton of boxes, yes, boxes showed up with 1 item in each box. Not the CSG though, instead they decided that I need a bunch of Series 16 minifigures instead. CSG would be great in a box. The one that did arrive as the CSG came in a mailer! WTF is wrong with TRU! I do hate these people. I have way too many issues with them. I barely have any issues with other retailers. BTW, I am fully aware that they've charged me $2.00 more for each of these misships. I guess they wanted me to pay for these boxes. I nominate TRU as the worst retailer ever.

Second!