My order status

Never had a trouble with Walmart site-to-store before, but now I have 2 orders for the XXL Towers (at 2 different stores) ... get the text, get the email "Your order is ready to pick up", go to the store... they can't find it. And they act like.."Sorry... it's not here... can't do nuthin' about it... NEXT!" Anyone else having trouble lately?

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kenxxx said:

Never had a trouble with Walmart site-to-store before, but now I have 2 orders for the XXL Towers (at 2 different stores) ... get the text, get the email "Your order is ready to pick up", go to the store... they can't find it. And they act like.."Sorry... it's not here... can't do nuthin' about it... NEXT!" Anyone else having trouble lately?

I picked up something else at Walmart yesterday and they had a new kiosk which you're supposed to use to "check-in." Naturally, entering the last four of the order number didn't work and thankfully there was no line and an associate right there. So, they seem to be using new systems, at least in my area, maybe that's part of the cause for trouble.

1 hour ago, Kenxxx said:

Most likely theft or incompetence.  

My ordered arrived today, but I'm not at home.  So not sure whether Green Arrow arrived.  I'm guessing not, since it shows 1 ordered / 0 shipped on my order.  Interestingly enough, though, my order status still shows as "Open" on the Order History page, despite the package being delivered.  So, maybe something will be coming?  I'm not counting on it, but you never know.

1 minute ago, Alpinemaps said:

My ordered arrived today, but I'm not at home.  So not sure whether Green Arrow arrived.  I'm guessing not, since it shows 1 ordered / 0 shipped on my order.  Interestingly enough, though, my order status still shows as "Open" on the Order History page, despite the package being delivered.  So, maybe something will be coming?  I'm not counting on it, but you never know.

I got my dimensions set today which didn't come with the green arrow but they seemed to have just shipped it separate (got a different tracking number).  Looks like the prices on the poly have plummeted as expected :(

I had 8 out of 20 CyberMonday Orders at Lego Shop@Home show as cancelled.  Four others are missing entirely from my online account order status page.  The remaining 8 show various stages of shipped, In Warehouse or back-ordered.

I was within aggregate ordering limits in all cases.  The charges all did go through on my CC, and they still show as pending my CC account.

When I called customer service, the recorded message simply informed me that they normally are open at this time, but they can not take my call.

I proceeded to type out a message identifying all of the orders that I would like reinstated.

Any chance this will work?

Guest TabbyBoy
13 minutes ago, andystj said:

I had 8 out of 20 CyberMonday Orders at Lego Shop@Home show as cancelled.  Four others are missing entirely from my online account order status page.  The remaining 8 show various stages of shipped, In Warehouse or back-ordered.

I was within aggregate ordering limits in all cases.  The charges all did go through on my CC, and they still show as pending my CC account.

When I called customer service, the recorded message simply informed me that they normally are open at this time, but they can not take my call.

I proceeded to type out a message identifying all of the orders that I would like reinstated.

Any chance this will work!

IMG_0026.JPG

Purple box with Jet written all over it suggests it was fulfilled by Jet?

I've received 3 of my Jet orders so far, all fulfilled by Jet. Each one came with enough packing paper in each box to generate it's own magnetic field and gravity. So far so good. Still 4 more to come...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jerphisch said:

Jet, if the box is too small, I guess you just need to push harder4fef72a80477f2692fab2fb40463eaf9.jpg

3 hours ago, KvHulk said:

Purple box with Jet written all over it suggests it was fulfilled by Jet?

I've received 3 of my Jet orders so far, all fulfilled by Jet. Each one came with enough packing paper in each box to generate it's own magnetic field and gravity. So far so good. Still 4 more to come...

I had a combination of both these experiences. Purple Jet box, fulfilled by Jet, a forest worth of brown packing paper, but my larger set was balancing on top of my smaller set (which had sturdier packaging as it was a brick box) so the larger set has a dent and corresponding crease. Unfortunately I waived free return shipping, but anyways, was a present for my son so will just keep it. He's not a box-snob and this is NK, so who cares about box quality.

44 minutes ago, Cozei said:

Nov 23rd Walmart creative tower orders for me finally flipped from processing to shipped this morning. I did to home not store.

So there's still hope?  I had both Site-to-store and ship-to-home (spreading my bets). All Site-to-Store have been picked up (even the 2 they "lost" in store for a day). All ship-to-home remain "Processing" for me... all say "Arrives by Dec. 7".

• Like 1

default_sad.png Thats crazy.  My Black Friday 30% off Lego orders with Jet were all fine (some Jet-fulfilled, and one someone else).  But I still have 3 sets coming from the 25% promotion.  Do you know if that set was fulfilled by Jet or a third-party?

By jet, the remainder of my order came in a separate box that was packed nicely and filled with brown packing paper. Was plenty of room left in it for a Rey's, too bad it had to come from a different warehouse.
  • Like 1

Hi everyone, can anyone help me out regarding my lego order? I bought the maze off the lego shop with the snowglobe (wahoo) and it recently got cancelled (god dammit) Anyway I paid via paypal and it took it out of my balance, does anyone know how long it will take to come back in or do I need to contact them? Any help would be great