My order status

I accidentally entered the wrong security code for my CC when I checked out on TRU.com this morning & now I am stuck in customer service hell. They need to open a ticket & have a rep call me back later so I can update three numbers on my order. I don't imagine everything I ordered will still be in stock by the time I get this resolved, so then my order will get canceled & I'll have to figure out whether my rewards & gift cards get theirs balances back. 

Image result for there has to be a better way

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what this unexpected delay is...but it doesn't seem good.

We have received your order # XXXXXXX However, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the following item(s): 

Item: 19393230
Description: LEGO Star Wars Battle Droid Trooper Carrier 75086

7 minutes ago, uaford said:

Not sure what this unexpected delay is...but it doesn't seem good.

We have received your order # XXXXXXX However, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the following item(s): 

Item: 19393230
Description: LEGO Star Wars Battle Droid Trooper Carrier 75086

Got the same message for the Sandcrawler.  Probably just backordered.  I ordered to other sets before and haven't got any delayed notices.

Tired to buy two Droid Troop transports today. They charged my GC and PP but the order didn't exist. By the time I got back from school I realized the problem and called CS, best they could do is give me a $20 online only coupon code and promised a refund in a few days. By that time the DTCs where OOS online and in store. Pretty pissed I didn't get to nab some of those DTCs

Ended up getting 4 71312 for $3.99 each. Meh.

Still pissed.

Too bad. :-(
I was a little slow on the pickup this morn so stock was already down, but did 10 Trevis for pickup. Have received all my ready notices. Got 3 today and can easily reach others this week.

If the MOFOs woulda let me know hours ago, I'd have drove to the store and picked up a couple but I should know by now not to trust TRU. I hate TRU.

If the MOFOs woulda let me know hours ago, I'd have drove to the store and picked up a couple but I should know by now not to trust TRU. I hate TRU.

If it makes you feel any better they shipped me 2 city squares from a store with shelf wear and spider bites from previous sale. One had a child size fist hole punched in the front.

Who packs sold merchandise for shipping that has obvious holes in a box?

TRU will.

If it makes you feel any better they shipped me 2 city squares from a store with shelf wear and spider bites from previous sale. One had a child size fist hole punched in the front.

Who packs sold merchandise for shipping that has obvious holes in a box?

TRU will.

Nothing surprises me about TRU. My hatred for them is many, many years in the making.

Thanks but your unfortunate experience with them does not make me "feel better." It makes me more pissed.