My order status

13 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

"Don't count your chickens ..."

Meaning they still might get (or be) trashed, they still might not ship, there might be only one on its way (although dimensions suggest that's not the case unless it's in a bigger box), or they might have taped the two sets together and slapped a label on it?

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

I have a feeling if you haven't gotten a shipping notice by now, it will be canceled? Or am I wrong? Got shipping confirmation on several things, and nothing on several more. 

I wouldn't lose hope until you get cancellation notices.

I'm slowly getting shipment notifications on everything.  All of my orders contained a variety sets with no duplicates..  Most of these are coming via SmartPost.  I might have to setup a vacation hold with the post office to avoid the domestic apocalypse.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

I wouldn't lose hope until you get cancellation notices.

I'm slowly getting shipment notifications on everything.  All of my orders contained a variety sets with no duplicates..  Most of these are coming via SmartPost.  I might have to setup a vacation hold with the post office to avoid the domestic apocalypse.  

Did you have anything on backorder?

• Like 1

I placed my orders at TRU.com by 8 AM eastern on the day of the big sale, and got shipping confirmation today for my two orders - just a few Crawler Cranes and Trevi Fountains.  Told my wife about the sale, and she picked out some Speed Champions and a Duplo set she wanted to send to a friend cross-country for her kids (... free shipping... why not?). But she was slow to act... was probably 6 PM before she placed her orders... all of those are now "delayed"... so we went to our local store today and picked up 3 of the 5 items (not as big an Xmas gift as we had hoped but... good enough for a friend's kids ;) ).  We'll hold them a few days and see if our original orders go though... if not, we can ship these our self.