My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fleck said:

I received my Changing seasons set like this.....completely smashed.....and on top of that the box seals had been ripped off and re-taped shut and looks like stickers were ripped off of it.....completely ripping the box art all up !!  Simply unbelievable !! This is going back... heck it might not even have all the pieces in it for all I know ???

They need to fix this if they are going to stay in business.....which I hope they do stay in business =) 

Yeah I've received bubble mailers from them one too many times. Inside of there is a droid escape and since the box is durable by nature it isn't too bad. I'm thinking I'll just keep it since it's from me and it isn't really worth my time dealing with the customer service team at my local store lol. It only cost me $15 and I got $10 back in points. 

• Like 1

I had my first Amazon order bundle, with 4x pairs of items in one box (amz Q2) from the weekend's BOGO40 sale. 

My first wave came today too. 4 orders in one large box that I could have fit fetal inside.

3 pairs of mid size Star Wars sets (Krennics shuttle, etc) and a Sandcrawler! Someone played some serious tetris. 7 sets in one box!

Amazingly all boxes good enough fine, not even a big crease in the SC face!

Phew. Was seriously doubtful when I saw it.
  • Like 1

Just received notice that my Disney store order shipped... after I cancelled it and 10 days after I placed the order.

I expected them to ship a bit quicker and now I'm out of town for 4 weeks starting tomorrow. Not sure I'll order from them again.

Edited by SageFly

Received a $119 Pet Shop from Amazon last week. Seals were popped on one side which looks like it happened during shipping. Sent it back for replacement and received one with a smashed end. Might return for good as I think what is left are scrap returns.

Also received a $119 Pet Shop from SAH and 1 seal is popped and on the other side, it is taped with shipping tape. uggh. This one is definitely going back to the Lego store which is fortunately only 1 mile from my office

Guest TabbyBoy

I've had too many Snow Globes! I ordered a WALL-E & Lincoln Memorial (LM) in the same order a week or so ago and since the LM wasn't in stock, just the WALL-E and Snow Globe was sent at first. The LM arrived this afternoon also with a second Snow Globe that wasn't mentioned on the paperwork. I won't sell the Snow Globes this year as there's too much competition.

Ok. I'm seriously annoyed with Amazon right now.  In two instances, they put 4 boxes in one gigantic box.  One box is super long (like 5 ft) and other super large but very thin height meaning any movement will bend the boxes.  Why Amazon why?  If you are wondering, there were 2 spaceports and 2 x-wings in this box.

2016-12-07 19.12.43.jpg

Edited by newbiecollect

Guest TabbyBoy
6 minutes ago, newbiecollect said:

Ok. I'm seriously annoyed with Amazon right now.  In two instances, they put 4 boxes in one gigantic box.  One box is super long (like 5 ft) and other super large but very thin height meaning any movement will bend the boxes.  Why Amazon why?

2016-12-07 19.12.43.jpg

Is this from Amazon direct or one of their resellers? I've never had an issue with Amazon direct. Hopefully you can get a partial refund?

Well, it's still 100x better than my experience with TRU ;-)

Edited by TabbyBoy

15 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Is this from Amazon direct or one of their resellers? I've never had an issue with Amazon direct. Hopefully you can get a partial refund?

Well, it's still 100x better than my experience with TRU ;-)

Amazon direct from the b1g1 40% off sale last week so all orders are 2 sets each.  I'm exchanging the ones that are still in stock and wait for other to be in stock to exchange them.

just fell victim to the toys r us buy one get one 40% off but only ship one scam.  only 30 minutes into my cs call and the deal is now a loser for me due to the intrinsic value of my time.  that's alright.  5 cranky phone calls to local BBB where TRUS are located and that will create enough headache for TRU I should get at least some satisfaction.  40 minutes into call...

I avoid ordering duplicates from them. Not worth the risk.

48 minutes ago, newbiecollect said:

Ok. I'm seriously annoyed with Amazon right now.  In two instances, they put 4 boxes in one gigantic box.  One box is super long (like 5 ft) and other super large but very thin height meaning any movement will bend the boxes.  Why Amazon why?  If you are wondering, there were 2 spaceports and 2 x-wings in this box.

2016-12-07 19.12.43.jpg

I had a Ferris Wheel and UCS Tie show up in this box and I called and complained as the box is too narrow for those sets.  My sets weren't so bad that I'm worried about returns, but it was too negligent to not say anything. 

14 minutes ago, pstebbing said:

I share my wife's prime account and I use both accounts to get past limit of 2 items per week. never had an issue although I'm sure they don't care since it's just 4.

Order enough and you will get email from qla@ regarding and they will cancel item. 

You are doing something special that you are going away with.

1 hour ago, BrickLegacy said:

I avoid ordering duplicates from them. Not worth the risk.

it's funny because i remember you posting this like 2 weeks ago.  and i paused before i did the double order almost switching out but said - naaah... and then it happened to me. i won't make the same mistake twice.  at least for a while.

• Like 1