My order status

17 hours ago, stackables said:

Hey, I actually just got a separate shipping confirmation for the poly.  Check your email.

Got me excited, but my email was only this:

" I will be more than happy to assist you with your concern about the status of the order. We know how important is this for you. I apologize for any problem this may have caused you. Could you please confirm the following information as it is on the order: full billing address (city and state) used. "

:|

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, lodibricks said:

Got me excited, but my email was only this:

" I will be more than happy to assist you with your concern about the status of the order. We know how important is this for you. I apologize for any problem this may have caused you. Could you please confirm the following information as it is on the order: full billing address (city and state) used. "

:|

Is it not showing in your order confirmation?  Mine looks to be have shipped separately. 

Edited by stackables

1 hour ago, stackables said:

Is it not showing in your order confirmation?  Mine looks to be have shipped separately. 

Hmm...Green Arrow's not listed in my order confirmation email, just the Order History online (Ordered 1, Shipped 0). :(
I'm expecting a "we ran out" reply. If that's the case, I wish they had a more accurate system that wouldn't lead people on if they were already out.

*Edit: I just got an email response providing the tracking # to my order that already arrived today w/o Green Arrow. How helpful! ha

Edited by lodibricks

Guest TabbyBoy

Has anybody else been getting small random NEXO sets with their Snow Globes? It seems like they've finally run out of Parrots and Spiderman polybags.

Just an observation, but the sets I ordered from Jet.com last week are actually sold by and shipped from Jet. Has the integration with WalMart already happened and is this secret speak for a WalMart warehouse, or does Jet have its own warehouses? Thought they were just a glorified dropshipper ....

31 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Just an observation, but the sets I ordered from Jet.com last week are actually sold by and shipped from Jet. Has the integration with WalMart already happened and is this secret speak for a WalMart warehouse, or does Jet have its own warehouses? Thought they were just a glorified dropshipper ....

I am assuming they are fulfilling using walmart stock, not sure if they have their own warehouses or not.  Jet had their own house and beauty supply, grocery and other high margin items, but I cant imagine they started stocking LEGO with out leveraging Walmarts buying power.

most of their starting prices seem to match walmart as well...

Edited by jay4e

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Mine came in a Jet box too.  Both times I have ordered from them, the packaging has been excellent.

Guest TabbyBoy
9 minutes ago, Haay said:

Nobody on Earth actually wants these, so they're dumping their stock in every order now. :P 

I'll just give them away with every set I sell. My attic is a NEXO/CHIMA free zone! I felt the same about Ninjago until I started flipping Titanium & Morro Dragons for 2x within a month!

6 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

I'll just give them away with every set I sell. My attic is a NEXO/CHIMA free zone! I felt the same about Ninjago until I started flipping Titanium & Morro Dragons for 2x within a month!

I agree with NEXO/CHIMA but not 100% with Ninjago - ToA is a set interesting even to me (and to my wife, too...)

But at all I notice that when there are very cool sets which belong to upopular theme then a lot of us decide not to buy it just for teh reason that it comes from an unpopular theme.

Examples:

ToA

Lone ranger train

Pyramide from Pharao'S Quest

etc...

Just to name some...

Edited by mauro23

19 hours ago, Phil B said:

Back when Jet first started, I got some diapers in a purple Jet box. All my LEGO orders were fulfilled by others....until the past 2 weeks. Some have been fulfilled by Jet and some by others.

19 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Ok know my falcon was packed so ridiculously with brown paper it was busting and bulging, therefore smashing and creasing the front of the falcon box. Nice job!

The amount of kraft paper packed into my most recent Jet box was alarming...it was like clowns exiting a clown car....it just kept coming...no damage, thankfully.

• Like 1